Chapter 38

Hello again! Sorry for not updating, it's finals week for my summer classes, but I figured I owed you all an update before the Fourth of July. And I hope you like the new book cover for this story. Enjoy reading <3

Jimin looked around the dark bedroom. She did not hear any noise, so she made up inside of her head the idea that Jeno was still sleeping. She sighed in silence and headed towards the bathroom. Her inner thighs were more than sticky and her body had that visible hint of sweat. It was more than obvious that she had had sex that night.

Still trusting on her instincts, she opened the bathroom's door and stepped in. She cringed when the light suddenly lit up, and the face of her angry husband was staring right at hers.

"Where were you, Yu Jimin?" Jeno asked, trying to maintain a calm and composed voice. Jimin was at a loss of words. She didn't even know what to answer him right at that moment.

"I-I went outside because I needed to get some fresh air...I couldn't sleep."

"Where were you?" He insisted, his question was asked even more firmly than before.

"I already said I went o-" She tried to repeat her answer, but he didn't let her.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YOU?!" He yelled.

Jimin's eyes widened after seeing how loud he screamed. It was the first time in her life she saw him screaming like that to anyone. It just wasn't natural of him.

She gulped down saliva, taken back by fear.

"I-I went to m-my old app-partment..." She muttered, still lightly scared by his actions.

"With who?" He asked again.

"Alone," She answered, trying to convey confidence in her answer. She just couldn't tell him that she was with Minjeong. That she made love to her. Besides of cheating, Jeno would think that she was fucking crazy for having sex with someone who had been supposedly dead for over six years. She heard him groan lightly, and looked more intently.

"Fine. I believe you."

Jimin nodded shyly, looking down, "Can I...take a shower?"

"Yes," He answered, and got out of the bathroom, leaving Jimin and her own thoughts completely alone.

While showering herself, memories of her night with Minjeong and of her harsh words haunted her mind. She tried to pull them away, but she just couldn't. She was attached way too much to her.

Before she realized, her back was leaning against the shower wall, her head falling backwards and she was sliding down the wall, sobbing silently and crying.

She couldn't help herself but cry.

She had been asked to forget her, them...everything.

How could she forget her?

How to forget all that love, all that intimacy, all those kisses, whispers...How to forget the love of her life?
______________________________________________________________________

Ryujin rushed over to Minjeong as soon as she saw her enter inside of her flat carrying some bags with her old pertinences. She just got an important news from Giselle and she had to tell her as soon as she could.

"Minjeong ah!" She called for her, then tugged on her arm, "Giselle just called me."

Minjeong looked at her, while giving her friend a look. She perfectly knew that Minjeong was asking her what it was.

Ryujin shook her head, "You're not going to believe it."

She cleared her throat, "Jimin's in Switzerland on honeymoon! What are you going to do now? Are you going to show up? Hide yourself? She might visit me!"