Chapter 19

Prepare tissues...

Jimin groaned softly as she felt something warm delicately press on her forehead.

"Good morning."

Jimin's lips curved up in glee. It was that deep, raspy voice that belonged to her fiancé and greeted her every single morning like that.

After spending some minutes watching the stars, Jimin had felt extremely exhausted and they both decided to go back in. Due to the fact that Jimin's father would find her if she came back home or went to his house, they spent the night at Somi's house, together with Giselle and said girl, that was Giselle's cousin that Jimin's father didn't know about.

"Minjeong ah..." She muttered, snuggling closer to her as if it even was possible. She could feel Minjeong's hands enveloping her in a tight hug and it made her feel so secured and happy.

It was in times like this, that Minjeong's hug would be a million times more comforting and heartwarming than what it normally was. It was in time like this, when Jimin could feel what she felt for her. It was in times like this, in which she felt protected.

She opened her eyes lightly and looked up, breathing out a smile.

"Hello..."

Minjeong smiled back and caressed her cheek. Jimin couldn't help herself but feel a slight pain in her insides as she stared at her curved lips. It wasn't a happy smile like she used to give her before. It was a smile with a mixture of fear and anxiousness.

She felt guilty. Guilty for how much her father had hurt Minjeong and her family.

"...How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, " She whispered, sighing.

Jimin, for the first time ever, felt like she was living a kind of love like those in the romantic books; an impossible love.

By thinking of the possibility that she and Minjeong could end up parting ways, it broke her heart and soul. She had always imagined she would begin a family with the girl, and that they would stay together no matter what.

Now, that idealization of her possible future was slowly disappearing and it brought her immense anxiety.

They stood in silence for a while, until Minjeong pursed her lips and decided to say something.

"...What are we going to do now?"

Jimin didn't want to tell her, but she had a bad feeling. She didn't know why, but she believed that something bad was going to happen. It was something she wanted to forget, but it would bug her mind and bother her. It was the same feeling she had felt the night before, and she honestly hated it so much.

She closed her eyes and shook her head.

"...I don't know."

"...We'll find a way."
______________________________________________________________________

"I swear to god that, if my daughter doesn't appear any soon I-"

The sound of the bell ringing immediately caught Sooman's attention, as he was already freaking out because his daughter was missing for more than 8 hours, at least. As soon as he had got out of home after knowing the shocking revelation that his daughter was pregnant with that bastard's child, she had taken the opportunity to escape safely.

"Open that door! NOW!"

Sooman fummed in rage. He was 100% sure that the one who had just arrived home was none other than his daughter, probably accompanied by her best friend, Giselle, whom Sooman had always trusted despite her social status, until the previous night; which set a new light on the girl's intentions. Giselle was obviously on Jimin's side, and not on his.