Chapter 5

Double update because I said so <3

"Hey! Win!"

Jimin turned around, grabbing her girlfriend's attention. She soon sighed and smiled warmly when she realized Minjeong was sleeping, resting her head above her crossed arms. She closed the book she was reading and got up from her seat, momentarily walking towards the bedroom and coming back with a warm blanket on her hands. She put the blanket above her and smiled, hugging her back afterwards.

She kissed her cheek and smiled even more, feeling her warm body slowly moving inside of her embrace.

"Jimin..."

"Mmm...don't move."

She closed her eyes and smiled in contentment, resting her chin on her shoulder. Minjeong breathed deeply.

"What are you doing? I still have to take a bath," Minjeong muttered, lifting up her head. Jimin lifted up as well, and ran her fingers through her hair. She lifted up from the chair and Jimin frowned lightly, staring at her.

"What?"

Jimin blinked several times when she saw Minjeong storming inside of the bathroom, without saying much more that 'she was going to take a shower'.

"What is wrong with her, exactly? Every time I try to hug her, she will be like this," Jimin whispered to herself, side-glancing at the bathroom's door. She sighed deeply and kept on what she was previously doing, her homework. She hastily opened up her biology book, and began writing down notes as soon as she got a pen from her pencil case and a sheet of paper.

She could hear the shower's water go on, and she looked again at the door.

"Maybe she's still not used to having me around this much?"

She focused back on her studies, but couldn't help herself to look at the door of the bathroom as the water stopped. Minjeong quickly exited the bathroom, wrapping a robe tightly around her body.

Jimin bit her lip and closed her book silently, and decided to talk to her in the bedroom.

She sighed deeply and frowned, as she saw that the door was slightly opened.

"Ah, hello eomma."

Before she proceeded to open the door, she stopped on her tracks when she heard her talking on the phone to her mother. She looked at her and almost choked at the sight.

Minjeong was wearing nothing more than her jeans and a sports bra...and oh god, that body.

Breathe in, breathe out Jimin ah!

You just have a cute, adorable, sexy and fucking gorgeous (no focus Yu Jimin), girlfriend standing half naked meters away from you!

Nothing more than that!

Oh god those abs.

SHUT UP STUPID; SHUT UP!

Jimin put her hand over her chest and awkwardly walked back to the living room. She sat back in the place where she had been doing her homework previously.

"Yes, eomma. I love you too."

Jimin hurriedly held her pen and pretended she had been doing her homework all the time. Minjeong stopped on her tracks as soon as he reached the living room, ending the call.

"Rina?"

Jimin looked at her and smiled awkwardly.

"Yes?"

"Wanna go out and buy some chocolate?"

She nodded, trying to hide her nervousness.

"Of course..!"