Chapter 79

Sorry for being gone for so long~...don't be mad please :)
...

She closed the door with a soft thump, her back against it.

Her cousin had decided to bring her to her father's mansion in Bundang so that he could discuss some things with her father and, given such an opportunity...She couldn't help herself but go to that place.

She just hoped no one had noticed she was there, as she just wanted some time for herself.

She had told Giselle she was going up to her bedroom to get some rest, and, therefore, asked her to take care of Minji for the meantime.

But that really wasn't the place she wanted to be at.

She stepped inside of the bedroom slowly, her steps getting heavier the more she walked. Her wavy brown hair was slightly messed up, and a few strands were covering her neck and face.

She blinked her eyes quickly, feeling her eyes watering up. She moved her head aside and stopped on her tracks, noticing something she hadn't seen in a long while in the corner of her eye. She blinked again, and leaned down, her right hand taking a hold of that diary she had last seen years before.

She took in a shaky breath as she brought it up to her hands, opening it up as her lips parted.

By: Eomma

Date: 01/12/2021

Dear baby,

You've been kicking me with a lot of strength lately, Jeongwoo ah...Eomma doesn't mean to hurt your feelings-because I'm blessed to feel you and know you're okay-, but I just want to tell you it really hurts me sometimes, honey.

Don't take it the wrong way, okay? Keep kicking...More lightly, alright ^^ Eomma' s going to sleep now.

XOXOXOXOXO

-Eomma Rina.

She blinked, flipping through the pages.

By: Eomma

Date: 01/13/2021

Dear baby,

I noticed you've been getting heavier. Seriously honey, when did you pull that much weight in? Maybe eomma woke up today feeling sick or something, but I don't know...The bigger my tummy gets, the heavier you get and the more I realize I'm going to be a mother soon.

I'm so nervous and excited at the same time...Hopefully, everything will just go fine and we won't have to worry about it anymore, right? ^^ I really want to see your face, baby...Auntie Gi told me to do a 3D ultrasound but I said no because that will kill the fun, don't you think so? I want my first time seeing your face to be when you pop out and stop making me fat! Kkkkk~

Don't get upset, baby. Eomma is more than glad that you're chubby. That means you're healthy, doesn't it? Aaaaigooo...My baby's growing up so fast and I still have to meet you...I wanna see you already! But wait, alright? I don't want you to be pre-term. That word scares me so much.

XXXXO

-Eomma Rina.

By: Eomma

Date: 01/14/2021

Dear baby,

This day brings so many emotions to me, that I can't even count them. I am here, writing this, trying to smile for you...But I can't help myself but cry. I went to sleep crying, I woke up crying, I spent the whole day crying and now, I'm crying again.