Chapter 80

3 weeks later...

"You shouldn't be doing this, I mean..."

"...Shh," She whispered, caressing her cheek, smiling at her, "It's okay. You deserve a good bath."

She slipped her body deeper in the water, her brown hair slightly black due to the moistness of the water. Minjeong's fingers caressed her locks as she rested her head against the surface of the tub, breathing in and out steadily.

"...What is your mind up to, Mrs. President?"

Jimin smiled, leaning her elbows on the border of the bathtub and leaning in towards her.

"I'm not the president yet-"

"-But you will be in less than 3 hours."

She chuckled, leaning her head down.

"It's 6AM, and I'm taking a bubble bath with my recently discharged from the hospital girlfriend staring at me...and our daughter is still sleeping just across the corridor," Jimin whispered, leaning her head down on her arm, looking up at her as she felt some water drops running down her back as they fell down from the tips of her hair.

Minjeong smiled softly, putting her hair aside and kissing her neck softly. Jimin bit her lip and closed her eyes, keeping quiet as she felt her warm kisses on her moist skin.

"...Stop," She muttered, trying to make her stop as she moved her head slightly up.

Minjeong's lips curved up against her skin, and she kissed her temple gently.

"...I was just checking if the soap's scent was really pomegranate," She whispered, making her chuckle.

"Yeah, right..."

She sighed and got up from the floor, "I'm going to see how Minji's doing and...if it doesn't bother you, I'll go downstairs and make breakfast afterwards-Rina, stop. My libido's having a hard time," She muttered, frustrated, as Jimin teasingly lifted her legs up and rested them on the border of the bathtub, her back reclining against the bathtub as she bit her lip sexily.

"Aigoo, I feel bad for you now," She looked at the towels, "Give me one of those, please," She muttered, pulling her legs back in the water so that she could stand up.

"Jimin!"

She chuckled at her complaint, as Minjeong turned around to hand her the towel and she was just there, standing in feet, absolutely naked. She took the towel out her hands and wrapped it around her figure, securing it tightly around her chest.

"Geez, as if you hadn't seen me naked a thousand times already," She muttered, getting off of the bathtub, leaning down for a moment to press down a button that would flush the water down. Jimin turned back at her and shook her head, noticing she was still staring at her.

"...Win."

She blinked her eyes and turned around, leaving the bathroom.

"Hey, if I got you a hard on you can turn around and come back, alright-"

"-Yu Jimin."

She walked towards her, circling her arms around her neck.

"...You checked on Minji five minutes ago, does it really hurt to spend ten minutes more with me?"

Minjeong smirked, looking up and down at her.

"...I have to make breakfast."

Jimin looked up at her with a pout on her lips, breathing out through her nose.

"...Minjeong ah...come on," She muttered, getting closer to her. She leaned her head up a little and pecked her lover's lips, trying to get some reaction from her.