Chapter 94 (TW)

This chapter is very triggering...please proceed with caution

"Oh, look who's here-"

"-Don't you dare touch me," Jimin muttered through gritted teeth, staring hard at Jeno.

The male smirked and touched her cheek, looking at her surprised as she slapped his hand away right away. He chuckled and nodded slowly, before his tongue swept his lips and his face came closer to hers, as if provoking her.

"Oh," He chuckled, "That's...not really nice, Jimin..."

He looked at the two men in the room with him, and chuckled, "Leave the room, gentlemen. I don't like to share."

Jimin's brain went into a red alert as she heard that brief but clear sentence. She gulped down and started breathing heavily as she saw those two men leaving the room, leaving her alone with Jeno.

"...What do you think you're doing?"

Jeno chuckled, his back facing her. She unconsciously walked back, her back hitting the wall as she had no more room. She took in a shaky breath as she heard him unbuckling his belt, and saw him taking the leather garment off.

"...What should I do to someone who humiliates me in front of the whole country, huh?"

He turned around, looking at her with a smirk as he held the belt in his hands, approaching her in slow steps.

"N-no," She took in a shaky breath, "NO!"

Jimin ran towards the other side of the room, but screamed as Jeno grabbed her by her hair, throwing her down on the floor.

She screamed as she felt the belt hitting her back hard, not being able to control the pain she was feeling.

"P-plea-ase-! J-Just g-give me m-my s-son-!"

"-NO-!"

"-AH!"

She screamed, sobbing and crying loudly as she buried her head on the floor, trying to ignore whatever that man was doing to her. Her lips shakily wailed for 'no' when she heard him unzip his pants, but she knew they would not be of any use the moment she felt him pulling her jeans and underwear down forcingly.
____________________________________________________________________

Ning munched on the kimbap rolls Sooman's cook had made, her eyes focused on the rain pouring over the glass and the road ahead of them. She looked at her right side, staring at her older sister as she drove, her left hand tightly holding the steering wheel, her right hand anxiously rubbing her right thigh.

Ning took in a shaky breath and took one more bite of the kimbap, knowing her sister would probably be as hungry as she was.

"...Kimbap?"

Minjeong sighed, shaking her head.

"...I'm not hungry, Ning."

She slightly turned on her seat, munching quietly as she stared at her sadly, "...You might not feel hungry but your stomach needs food, unnie. Please, just eat a little. Open your mouth and I'll feed you."

Minjeong gulped down and offered her right palm. Ning gave her a slice of Kimbap, which she took and put it in her mouth, slowly munching on it as she focused back into driving. She sighed and briefly swept her tongue past her lips before she gulped down the piece of food, her fingers gripping tighter on the steering wheel as she focused back all of her attention into her driving.

"...Thank you."

Ning sighed, blinking slowly.

"...Eomma told me Kazuha unnie and Yunjin unnie are in the police office and that they're already searching for Mijoon," She sighed, shaking her head, "What a mess of a day. Mijoon goes missing and unnie leaves for Busan to go for your son-"