Chapter 3

Minjeong scribbled down on her notebook quickly, feeling the huge curiosity of knowing what her study buddies were doing. Her eyes looked from Jimin's notebook to Ryujin's and she stared at them.

Ryujin was drawing some kind of drabbles, while Jimin...well, Jimin's assignments were way much more difficult than her own. She slowly leaned over her, and looked intently. Jimin was writing something about sea mammals but she couldn't catch it at all because she was also focused on the molecules of the zones in which they lived. In her eyes, it was incomprehensible.

"Ah...Rina?" She called out for her. She softly turned her head towards Minjeong and grinned brightly.

"Yes, Minjeong ah?"

"What are you writing about?"

She chuckled and shook her head, then hit her head playfully. "You fool...this is way too difficult and complex for you."

Ryujin butted in, "Yeah, I don't think you'll even understand half of it. I tried, believe me."

"Is it really that difficult?"

"Yes," Jimin replied to both, "Unless you know ho-"

"Yeah, I think she got it," Ryujin cut her friend's words, wanting to focus back on her designing studies. She sighed and, with a contented smile, kept working on her drawing.

Minjeong collected her things and put them aside, leaving the table for a moment. Jimin frowned and held her arm for a moment, "Where are you going?"

"I want to drink something."

"Oh wait. I'll make hot chocolate for the three of us," She also collected her things with a smile, "You know, I was just re-reading an easy thing for tomorrow's exam. I have spare time today, don't worry."

"Let me help you."

"Come with me to the kitchen then," She said, a grin twitching on her lips.

They both headed towards the kitchen, alone. Ryujin looked up for a moment and frowned lightly.

"Those two are getting so close lately," She whispered to herself, then sighing deeply and shaking her head. After thinking a little more, she smiled lightly as an idea came to her mind.

"Maybe...they're falling in love?"
______________________________________________________________________

"Can you give me the cocoa powder, please?" Jimin said to Minjeong, as she kept an attentive eye above the almost boiling milk. Minjeong extended her arm, but she didn't know exactly which part of the shelf it was. Jimin saw that she was lost so she approached her, wanting to help. "Th-"

"I found it!" Minjeong said cheerfully, turning around.

However, she found himself in an awkward position.

They were only inches away from each other and it seemed like she was going to kiss her. Her eyes wandered around Jimin's face, unsure of the weird feeling she was feeling at the moment. She could feel her warm breath on her lips. It was so enticing.

Both of their hearts were beating like mad.

Her eyes half lidded and Minjeong tilted her head a bit, slowly approaching it. It was only less one inch before their lips touched, but...

"The powder..." Jimin muttered breathlessly.

Minjeong came back to reality and blinked her eyes, quickly pulling away from her. She cleared her throat nervously, "Oh, right," She said, handing her the powder. Jimin felt very uncomfortable in that moment so she just turned around, walking towards the stove in a quick pace.