Chapter 31

A pretty girl with dark brown, almost black, wavy hair was holding a light brown wooden guitar on her arms. She looked at the strings of the instrument and started playing a song. A melody and some harmonizing lyrics came out from her throat in a matter of seconds.

Mark sighed dreamily as he saw her singing from his balcony. Indeed, he loved the girl a lot, but he was too shy to confess to her.

Chaeryeong was a beautiful girl from his neighborhood that loved to sing and sang every single Friday night in a local café owned by a woman close to them, Kazuha, who was the wife of Yunjin, Minjeong's best friend. However, Yunjin also owned a sports shop by herself that she used to have before she got married to Kazuha.

Chaeryeong was talented and beautiful in only one person. What she loved the most was to be in harmony with the world and sing her feelings whenever she felt like it.

Just like in that moment.

"Yah!" Chanyeol shouted to him, hitting the nape of Mark's neck with a slap, "What in the hell are you doing?"

The younger quickly became nervous and began stammering.

"I-I I was doing nothing! I was just staring at the stars."

Chanyeol chuckled and pointed to Chaeryeong.

"Like that one?"

Mark's cheeks became redder than a tomato and all he wanted to do right in that moment was to hide himself under a big, big rock somewhere in a lost desert island in the middle of the Pacific ocean, where no one would bother him.

"HYUNG!" Mark retorted at him, the next thing he knew was that the girl he admired so much started singing as she heard someone screaming.

He slowly and, completely embarrassed, turned his head to the said girl, namely Chaeryeong, who was looking at him worriedly..

"Is there something wrong, Mark?" She asked with her sweet voice, her tone a little bit louder than usual so that he would hear her.

He effusively shook his head, completely nervous, and denied all he could.

"Chaeryeong! Nothing's wrong, don't worry! It's just that my hyung stomped above my feet and he hurt me," He explained, trying his best to not sound awkward.

The girl smiled at him and kept playing the guitar and singing like before.

Chanyeol patted his younger brother's shoulder and let him hear the girl some more.

As the song came to a close, she touched the guitar's chords one last time with her fingertips and looked at Mark, who was smiling all the way and clapping his hands rather harshly.

She giggled and shook her head.

That guy would never change.
______________________________________________________________________

"Omo!"

Giselle softly muttered words of amazement, as soon as she saw her best friend entering the hall of the auction. Wearing a tight-fitting Gucci black dress and red Louboutin heels, her hair falling down her shoulders, her eyes wearing a thin eye-liner and her lips covered by a simple layer of red lip gloss...

...Jimin looked gorgeous.

Heads turned as she stepped in the middle of the hall. It was her first time revealing herself in a public act after so many years, and she looked just beautiful.

It didn't even look like she had gone through a pregnancy and a delivery. Her legs looked formidable, just as her thighs. Her waist looked so tiny and perfect, an hourglass shape. That dress hugged her every curve, and brought her amazing body into display; earning some not so clean looks from the men around there.