Chapter 6

"Really? What is going on?" I mused in surprise, watching him take his eyes away from me. I was wondering if I was dreaming, because this is far different from what vampires do to werewolves. Did he mean what he just said? That I should go away without any harm from a vicious vampire like him?

Slowly, I stood up, staring intently at him in readiness to dodge any of his sudden attacks that I still believed would come. Vampires are very cunning and ruthless, and werewolves are one of those that they enjoy bullying with their special abilities.

Even when I began to walk away, he didn't come for me, and he didn't even turn to glance at me. I don't know why I felt some kind of guilt for treating him like a monster when he meant no harm.

But those are my silly thoughts. Vampires are evil, and the best thing for me to do now is leave this place as fast as I can.

"There she is!!!" A sudden voice burst loudly from a corner of the bush before I could dash off, and I quickly swirled to the corner where the voice came from.

My heart sank into my belly as three men jumped out of three different corners of the bush, stalking toward me with a smirk and resentment flinting in their eyes as they peered at my face, which wasn't covered anymore.

One of them was that guy who met with me in the village square. I was wrong to think he didn't suspect me, now he had seen my uncovered face.

"I knew there was something fishy about you back then. So you were Selene and had run away from the royal pack, where you were a slave, huh? Today is your unlucky day, little devil!" He sniggered, smugness plastered on his face, and the other guys smirked as they drew closer.

Fear gripped me, and I felt my stomach churn at the men who had dangerous looks on their faces. I quickly turned to where the vampire was standing, and no one was there anymore. He was gone.

"Please, let me go back. I..I.. just wanted to taste freedom a little bit. I was about to even return before you all came." I begged in tears, praying they would have a little mercy.

If they report me to the Alpha and Luna, I would be severely punished, and including the torture of tonight, I don't think I would be able to heal for several months. The first and most important rule of the alpha to me was to never leave the house.

Since he believed I was a curse and a disaster to the pack, I wasn't to be allowed outside before I would bring calamities to them.

My plan was to sneak back before nightfall from the backdoor, unnoticed since I had never attempted to leave the house; they wouldn't think I did that, but now my plan had fallen apart.

"We are carrying you now to the Alpha and enjoying the show of you being beaten mercilessly."

"Please, remember I was one of you. I have not changed. I'm still a werewolf. Don't treat me like this, please." I pleaded, going down to my knees, and I saw how each of them ran their tongues through their lips, their eyes flashing a glint of lust as they gazed at my breasts.

"We were joking. We didn't plan to take you to the Alpha. But that's only if you can take us all." I heard the one with raven hair say this to me with a smirk as he rubbed his hand on the bulge around his crotch. The other snickered too and nodded as I saw them unbuckling their belts.

My eyes almost popped out.

"What are you all doing? Have you gone mad?!" I shouted, leaping to my feet.

"Huh? Stop acting timid, like you don't know what we need. Hey girl, you've been stuck in that house, we know you need it, so just take it happily and enjoy the ride." The blonde-haired guy taunted me, and I felt so irritated.

"You perverts should get the fuck out of my face. You can take me to the Alpha, but none of you are allowed to touch me. Fuck you!!" I bawled, breathing heavily as rage and disgust bubbled in my chest. At that moment, I wished I had my vampire powers; I wouldn't hesitate to pluck out their hearts one after the other.

"We aren't taking you to any Alpha. You don't have any choice but to do what we want, slave..." They all laughed and began to close up on me.

"You all want to rape me?" I gasped in terror as my legs shivered and my heart pounded harder in my chest.

"You should thank us for volunteering to give you this wonderful ride." I was laughed at again, and before I could think of anything to do, one of them swept me off my feet, and I landed heavily on my back, hitting my head on a rock. That sent a sharp pain through my skull, which almost made me pass out as my entire body became weak and my vision blurred.

The mockery laughter increased in my head as I began to feel their hands roaming over my breasts, fondling them. One of them spat in my face, and another slipped his hand beneath my gown, rubbing my thighs up to my groin.

My brain was in a haze, and hitting my head on the rock really sapped the remaining strength left in me. Unable to shift and having to go through the wolfsbane and silver torture, every full moon succeeded in turning me into a puppet, a pup who can't even make the slightest struggle to save herself from any attack or danger.

"Please, don't do this to me. Please..." My voice was barely audible as they tore off the hoody jacket I wore. It wasn't hard since the cloth was already worn-out and very old.

The guy's hand under my leg was already rubbing his disgusting finger on my private part with my pants still on.

The cool breeze hit my bare body as they pulled my oversized gown up to reveal both my pants and my naked breasts. I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Wow, the slave got banging body. Let's have fun!!" Their voice rang in my head, my nipples played with me, and another spit splattered on my face. I screamed, petrified at what was about to happen to me, shutting my eyes tight as tears streamed down profusely.

"Shut up!" He barked at me with a follow up slap that numbed me. Fingers clutched the sides of my panties and it was about to be pulled down when a sharp, sickening bone crack filled the air, followed by a bloodcurdling scream from the men. Instead of my panties being slid down, I felt my gown pulled back, covering my body.

There were no words spoken, just bones breaking and the slashing of skins with petrifying death screams. When it all died down, I opened my eyes, and there the vampire was squatting in front of me, staring closely at my face with an expression that beheld affection, or was it my head playing tricks on me?

"Are you okay?" He asked softly, wiping the side of his mouth that had blood spilled on it. I could catch a glimpse of his long, sharp fangs.

My eyes drifted away from him as I sat up and looked around.

"Huuhhhh" I exclaimed, shuddering at the shredded body parts scattered around. The men were all dead and unrecognizable, as they were cut from limb to limb in the most gory way I had ever imagined.

I backed away and gasped, slapping my palm over my lips.

"You did all this?" I muttered, blinking rapidly as my stomach churned at the eyes sore sight. He only let out a shrug and went over to the river, where he washed his hands and face before returning to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked again since I didn't give him a reply the first time he asked.

"You saved me." I murmured, breathing shakily as I scrutinized him, not knowing what to think of him.

"Maybe we aren't as bad as you think." He shrugged and began to walk away.

"Thank you so much!!" I shouted, and he paused, spun, and began to walk back to me. I wasn't scared this time.

When he got close, he whispered.

"Hurry back before the Alpha notices you snuck out."

After saying that, he sped off like a wind into the forest, skidding and swaying from branch to branch, vanishing from my eyes before I could say anything.