Chapter 50

Sophia's POV

I was lost, transfixed in a daze, the moment this young man walked into the class. It was as if my heart had been snatched away. Every part of him was calling on me, and at that moment, I knew I had found the man my heart longed for.

He was so cute and had that capturing aura, which forced everyone's attention on him. I wasn't expecting such an angel in this school, and adding that he was the nephew of the school principal made him more admirable.

I instantly fell in love at first sight and vowed in my heart to do everything to make him mine, which I was so sure wouldn't be a hard task as no man could resist me. We would make a perfect couple. A perfect match that everyone would only wish for and dream of.

When I heard he doesn't have a desk yet, I felt a pump of excitement as my face beamed in a bright smile while I rested my gaze at him. He was going to be my seat-mate.

The superintendent told us he would be sitting with anyone of his choice, and that sounded like he was talking directly to me. Even the other female students knew I would be the one he would choose.

With smiles, I beckoned for him to come and sit with me, using a very soft and sexy tone. He began to move in my direction, and I was feeling my heart racing and butterflies bustling inside my stomach.

Every other girl that was calling on him kept their mouth shut after I made my offer. They know they aren't a match for me.

This was my dream, man, Jaden. We will be together, and he will be a prince for being my mate.

He can never decline.

The Luna, my mother, was right when she said I would find the man I love and make him mine since I have no mate. Her prophecy was already happening.

I watched as he moved closer with slow and majestic steps. He could easily pass for a high-class model with the way he walked. So confident and smooth.

Selene, who was sitting on the desk to my right, had flung her face away in shame. Why won't she?

Does she have any hope of being the one he chooses? It can never happen.

These were all I thought in my head until the most shocking thing happened in my eyes, something I found hard to believe to be real. I had to pinch myself and rub my eyes to be sure I wasn't having hallucinations.

It really can't possibly be happening, but the more I tried to force myself to believe it wasn't real, the more it hit me, especially when he looked into her eyes passionately and asked her something that was inaudible.

I watched them with my eyes widening and my mouth agape. For real, Jaden wasn't coming to sit with me; he was actually heading to be with Selene, the dirty pig. The whole class roared in shock and disbelief, not understanding how possible that could be.

What left me more confused was that it all seemed like they knew each other before; not just that, they appeared like friends.

The last teacher came into the class and began to teach, but I neither listened nor spared her a glance. I was hissing and grumbling, waiting impatiently for her to get the fuck out so I could rush at this man and get him back to his senses.

I don't know if he is blind or what. I even had to tell him the young girl he chose was a slave, but the young man didn't even reply to me or give me at least a simple glimpse. He made me feel ashamed of myself. He made me feel like a desperate bitch.

Oh God. Is this all really happening?

After what seemed like eternity to me, the teacher finally announced the end of her gibberish lecture, then walked out, and almost at the same time, the school bell rang for closure.