Chapter 48

"Please introduce yourselves to the class; they must be very eager to know more about you both." The teacher's face was all smiles as she coaxed them gently with respect.

She said both as if I weren't in existence there, and I loved it that way, saving me from the shame of introducing myself in front of the students when I'm dressed like a street beggar.

All I hoped for was that Callen and his sister won't be so wicked as to tell the entire class of my mother's abominable act because if the students find out I had link with the vampires, they were going to make me regret ever being alive.

"My name is Callen, my sister is Sophia, and most importantly, our father is Alpha Logan, the owner of this school." He began, his voice cocky and reeking with so much pride that I almost scoffed in disgust.

Does he need someone to remind him that his father is no where close to owning this school? How has he suddenly forgot about the Lycan king or did he deliberately decides to be an ignorant asshole.

What annoyed me most was the reaction of the class.

They all went into an uproar, chirping among themselves as their eyes brimmed with respect and admiration fixed on Callen and Sophia.

I wish I could tell them the actual truth because it seems they aren't aware of Callen's lie and were all swooning already. The girls were primping and drooling as they stared lustfully at him trying hard to draw his attention to themselves.

Sophia, on the other hand, had captured every boy's attention, charming them with her unique beauty and enchanting smile as they all gazed dreamily at her, adding that she was the daughter of the owner of this school, every guy couldn't help but desire her uncontrollably, especially as they had realized though her scent that she was unmated yet.

"I'm so happy to be in the class with you all. I hope to enjoy my final year in school here." Sophia voiced out gently with a calm smile as if trying to seduce them. I felt like hissing and reminding her that she wasn't as beautiful as she imagined in her head.

I stood there in silence, waiting patiently for it to be over so we would be ushered to our seats. It already feels hot standing in front of the class with my tattered appearance.

"Who is that dirty thing behind you?" A gruffy voice from the students cut in, loudly, erupting stupid laughters from every corner as I felt a shudder knowing fully well it was me.

The wave of anger that followed my shame almost made me lash back at whoever it was. Calling me a thing hurt more than I thought it could.

But I decided to be calm, afraid of what punishment I might face, but I didn't fail to raise my gaze and capture the face of the stupid boy who said that.

A brown haired fatty asshole with cheeks chubby. He had that mean face of a bully from the far back end of the class where he sat. I couldn't notice the boys around him like he was some kind of a thug leader.

He gave me that nose twitch when he caught me looking at him.

"Fool"

"Let me use this opportunity to introduce the dirty thing to y'all!" Callen chuckled and at that moment all I prayed for was death on him

"She is disgusting!" A female students snorted.

"She looks like a street beggar!! Shit!" Another hurled.

"She is my slave." Callen added and I flinched from the pain that crossed my heart. I swallowed hard, pinning my gaze to the ground to avoid all the peering eyes that turned at me at that moment.

"Look up, pig!" Callen yelled at me, but I pretended not to hear him. The next thing he did was slap me so hard that my feet stumbled back as I screeched and clutched my hurting cheeks in tears. I obediently raised my head and faced the whole class who was staring at me like a piece of shit.