Chapter 19

My name is Callan Lake, the only son of the alpha of this pack, and you know what that means? I am the future Alpha, the next heir, and the very man to take over this pack after my father and sit on that throne with everyone bowing to me.

As the only son, I don't have to fight for that position. It is my birthright, and all I have to do is enjoy my life to the fullest, have everything I desire, and then become the Alpha after a few years when my father resigns.

This is a life every man would dream of, especially when my appearance is an amazing work of art, so handsome and sexy that every woman would find it impossible to resist.

A little smile crossed my face as I thought of this, but it all vanished the moment I remembered my mate, the girl who seemed to hate me already. I saw the glint in her eyes when she told me to reject her quickly.

I expected her to be on her knees, helplessly pleading for me to accept her. As the Alpha's son, I really thought she would be crawling beneath my feet, begging for my acceptance, as that would be the end of her suffering and she would be fortunate to be the next Luna, but that little riffraff doesn't care.

It was as if she had someone better than me. Who in this pack would be better than the handsome Alpha prince?

"....That fool must be really stupid!" The voice of Helen rasped into my ears, and it was at that moment that I remembered she was even with me. I had totally forgotten her.

"Who?" I asked, and she frowned while I stared sternly at her.

"You haven't been listening to all I've been saying?" What are you thinking? Are you considering that dirty maid who is your mate? Do you want to replace her with me?" She whined, sulking as she attempted to hold my hand, but I pulled back, scoffing as I gawked at her, wondering what nonsense she was spitting.

"I'm never considering that maid, and there is no way I will accept her!" I stated curtly, turning to my room as I pushed the door open and walked in.

"You can leave. We are done." I blurted as I saw her following me into my room. She froze in shock while I hissed and slumped on the bed, tired.

"We are done for what? You just told everyone i am your girlfriend, and we have been together since you came here. You picked me up among my friends at the beach and promised to...."

"It was all lies. Take the money on the shelves and leave immediately before I call the security guards on you." I retorted, staring intently at her as she shivered, shaking her head in terror as if she were facing a demon.

Why was she so shocked? Was she thinking I was in love at first sight with her?

"Callan, I thought we had a thing. You said I captured your heart, and you wouldn't mind making me your chosen mate just a few moments ago. What have I done wrong? Please tell me. Or do you want to go for your fated mate?" She whimpered, tears streaming over her face as she went down on her knees.

"None of that is your business. Okay, maybe we dated, fucked, and had fun a few moments ago, so as usual, I am breaking up. It is normal, isn't it?" I shrugged, standing up from the bed and walking over to the shelf where I had already kept her money.

I picked it up and flung it at her.

"Take it and leave. I don't want to see you inside here, and don't try to come close to me whenever we meet outside, or you will regret it!" I warned and she sobbed, drawing closer to me on her knees.

"Please don't do this to me. I plead with you. We can make it work. Together, we can build a family." She kept blabbering, sweat and tears soaking her face profusely.

"I don't fall in love. I don't want a family. I don't want any woman in my life now." I said to her, my voice slightly above whisper.

"Fine. But can you at least allow me to be your friend. Please, we can still..."

"Oh, God, Helen, you are really a pain in the ass! Fuck! I am gonna kick you out right away." I grunted and picked up the cellphone on the table.

"Tell me what I can do for you. Anything at all, I promise to do it. I can kill for you. I don't mind being your slave, but please, let's be together. I love you. It's barely been a full day since we met, but you have taken over my heart, soul, and body. You are the man of my dreams, and I won't survive being pushed away from you. My alpha, please..."

I watched her beg in desperation, with obsession glinting in her eyes and evident in her voice. Her hand clasped my left leg as she pleaded relentlessly.

"You will do anything?" I smirked, and she nodded continuously, looking up at me with those desperate eyes.

"Stand up and clean those eyes." I snapped, and she quickly stood and did as I said, as if she were a robot.

"There is a girl I badly want to fuck, and it should be really easy, but I don't think so anymore because she is the opposite of you." I rasped, and she nodded, listening attentively.

I smiled and flipped the astrayed strand of her hair off her face, holding her cheeks gently while she blinked those glistening eyes.

"What should I do for you?" She murmured, and I shrugged, clicking my tongue.

"This girl is my fated mate. I don't want to reject her when I haven't tasted her pussy. If you're able to get her to my bed before the night party, I will consider making you my Luna." I stated bluntly, and she flinched, fluttering her eyes and letting out sharp breaths.

"How...how..."

"If you can't do that, then you are already very useless, so get out!" I growled, and she shook her head frantically.

"I can do it. I can. I can." She stuttered, and I grinned.

"Good girl." I caressed her cheek, wiping away her tears, before pecking her lips.

"Now leave. I want to be alone." I dismissed her, and she nodded, walking away reluctantly. I don't care whatever way she does it, but this is my fantasy, which I need to fulfill.

"Hey!" I called at her just as she was at the door. She turned, tears in her eyes, but I don't care. She can cry blood if she wants.

"I don't do forced sex. Convince her. It has to be consensual, okay? Now use the door, please." I smiled wryly, and she stomped out. I could hear her faint whimper as she jammed the door.

I burst into mockery laughter at the pitiful and pathetic girl. I really wish this was my mate acting this way. That maid is really beautiful, even with her tattered clothes and disheveled hair.

Those eyes, when they stare at me, make me really horny. They are dreamy and appear like ripples in the ocean. If you aren't careful, you will end up drowning.

Whatever my mother said about her is none of my business. The business of this pack isn't allowed to be my headache. I'm not the Alpha yet, and I'm not ready for all these problems. I return to complete my last year in school here, and it is only after then that I will get concerned about these pack issues because my year of becoming the next Alpha will be very close then.

My life as a prince should be fun and void of any kind of problem. I am here to make new friends, have more whores to fuck, drink, and attend parties. Tonight will be the start, and it will be more memorable if I succeed in fucking that virgin mate of mine before dumping and rejecting her.