Chapter 28

"Shut up that stinking mouth!" He flared angrily, smacking my head hard to stop my screams, but it only escalated as the pain from his hit struck deeper into my skull.

With the corner of my eyes, I saw him putting on the condom, and the terror gave me a gush of strength, and the adrenaline that waved through me forced me to find my way of escape, but it was something I regretted immediately.

I stood straight and threw my head back with force, giving him a sudden headbutt to the face, which made him stumble back and groan in pain. I couldn't wait for anything else as I sharply picked up the towel and sped towards the door, but somehow I wasn't fast enough. My legs were still shaky and weak from the shock of what almost happened to me.

Just as I got to the door with just the tip of my finger on the door knob, I felt his presence closely behind me, and in the next minute, my neck was grabbed from behind, and he slammed my head on the door so hard that my brain went blank and everything became hazy. I couldn't see clearly anymore as the unbearable throbbing pain shook me aggressively.

He pulled me to face him as blood dripped from my head, cascading down my face. I was breathing heavily, my lips trembling as I tried pleading for him to stop hurting me.

As we stood close to each other, I could smell him; his scent, which should send warmth into my soul, was wreaking havoc with pain in me. He could also smell me as his mate, as I could hear him snort and growl in what seemed to be pure irritation.

"Why are you hurting me? Where have I wronged you? You can reject me, but please stop putting me in pain." I sobbed, praying my words could touch his heart, even if it was in the slightest way. My head hurt and was heavy, feeling like it would fall off. I was sure a bumb must have appeared now.

"For all the evil you did to this pack, I will make you pay dearly. For all the times you helped the vampires, your colleague, hurt my people, I will make you regret it." He bellowed, and I was stunned to hear what he said.

"I didn't do..." I tried defending myself. I tried to explain to him that I had never helped the vampires or hurt anyone, but he was done listening to me. His eyes were so cold that I couldn't look into them as the resentment flickered like fire.

"Don't you dare deny it. Don't you dare try to say you did nothing. My mother is not a liar!" His angry voice rumbled in my head, followed by a headbutt and three hot slaps that forcefully plopped me to the ground as I cried bitterly. 

"You won't escape today, tomorrow, or any day because you are just a toy in my hand. Now be a good girl and stand on that floor. Lean over the toilet seat and arch well for me, bitch! Make sure your eyes are staring inside the hole and never at me," he commanded, his voice like a knife stabbing my chest. I was scared. 

I didn't know what to do. He appeared so dangerous that I couldn't dare disobey. The pain I was already feeling was enough to put a lot of fear in me. I knew I had to obey because he was more than ready to do this to me.

I slowly stood and placed my hands on the toilet seat, positioned in a doggy style to the beast behind me, ready to be penetrated and shattered for life.

Every strength in me was sapped out in a whiff, leaving me with trembling legs, heavy breath, and numbed lips that wouldn't even let me make any sound, not to mention screaming. 

"I didn't plan to do this, and I had never done it before, but after knowing the devil you are, I am going to force myself into destroying your life till you crave just one thing, which is death!" He growled in disdain from behind me and slapped my bare ass three times so hard that a sharp scream escaped my lips as I almost collapsed.

The pain stung and burned my flesh so badly that I thought it was on fire. When I screamed, he slapped the back of my neck, warning me to keep my mouth shut.

"After raping and rejecting you, expect more and more from your beloved mate. I know you have waited patiently for me all your life. A man to save you from your miserable life. You must be disappointed, but it's just the beginning, pretty bitch!" He scoffed and let out a grunt while I kept mute, praying silently that he wouldn't penetrate, even though I knew it was one of those prayers that was never answered.

God doesn't answer my prayers. He never did. I don't even know if he still notices me among his creations.

I couldn't get myself to imagine being raped by him. The mental breakdown, physical pain, and emotional damage it would cause were so scary that I doubted I would survive them.

If he could easily get his way into me now, then he could do it any other day. Anytime he wished. And I could possibly end up becoming his sex toy, having no strength to fight back and no one to save me. 

"Fuck. I can't get hard anymore because of how much you irritate me! You will have to give me a blowjob whore!" His angry voice rammed into my head, and I felt my blood run cold and my heart stop right inside my chest as I shook my head frantically.

"Please...." My voice came out like a whisper as he gripped a handful of my hair and yanked me up, whirling my face until I was facing him.

"Get on your knees and do it now!" He ordered, and I shook my head, whimpering as stream of tears poured down my face.

"I'm sorry. I can't do it." 

He slapped me aggressively and kicked my leg till I fell to my knees, staring face-to-face at his limp, ugly dick.

"Suck it, whore!" He ordered like a mad dog, and a little smirk curled up on my lips.

I will face the greatest punishment after this, but I'm definitely going to sink my teeth deep into his dick till it falls off, I swear.

I raised my head and looked up at his face as he snorted at me with rumbling growls in his chest.

"You might try to bite it; that's why my claws are out to gorge your eyes and throat. I'll kill you before you are done!" He warned with a sardonic smirk as he held his dick in his hand.

"Open your mouth!" He ordered, and I obeyed. I was hopeless and helpless. Just as he was about to force it into my mouth, the door of the bathroom was kicked open.

"Who the fuck is that?" He grunted; his body was blocking my view, so I didn't see the person, but the familiar scent of the vampire hit my nostrils, and I heard his deep voice next.

"What is going on here?" 

The voice of Jaden suddenly rumbled in, low and menacing.