Chapter 58

I giggled and leaned closer to his ear.

"You are making me wet." I whispered innocently, and he chuckled with his sweet baritone, which turns me on even more.

"Let me be your doctor. I have a treatment for that." His voice was suddenly deep and sensual as his eyes filled with desire penetrated mine, making my heart skip a beat and begin to race erratically.

"What treatment do you have in mind, doc?" I giggled, my cheeks flushing pink instantly as I blushed really hard.

"I will have to check, you know." He let out a sly smile and outstretched his hand to me.

"I love you!!" I shouted in so much excitement that it was busting inside of me. It was as if every part of me was melting.

I took his hand, and he led me like a newlywed wife, tenderly and gently, as we both strided through the hallway to his room.

Entering his bedroom, I was immediately captivated by the aura of masculine elegance that enveloped the space. The walls were adorned with rich, earthy tones, complemented by subtle textured wallpaper that added depth and sophistication. 

Soft, ambient lighting bathed the room, casting a warm glow that enhanced the inviting atmosphere.

"Do you like our room?" He asked as he saw me gazing around in awe. I sharply turned to him with a lopsided grin.

"Our?" I chuckled. " It sounded so sweet." 

"You are really beautiful." He breathed, his tone full of emotion.

"So what's the first step to ruining you? Or should we start with dealing with my wet thighs?" I smirked, surprised at myself. I couldn't believe I was being this naughty.

His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to himself.

Barely apart, our gazes locked, conveying a desire that words couldn't capture. The world around us seemed to fade into the background, leaving only the two of us in that timeless moment. Slowly, I reached out and tenderly brushed my fingers against his cheek, feeling the warmth of his skin beneath my touch.

"Can I kiss you? I'm dying to taste those lips." He whispered; his voice dripped with desires and hunger, and those eyes were everything that that affection could be defined as.

"You can do that and also fuck me." I hushed, licking my lips as my heart raced and I wouldn't stop blinking. I was feeling his hard dick grazing my thigh, and it made me feel so excited.

"I can also mark you, baby. I have no doubt that you're the one. My heart, soul, body, and even my inner beast crave you like the air I breathe. You made me go crazy. My first love, yet it felt like my heart had been preparing so long for this day. I really love you." He poured out, his eyes shimmering as they gazed at me like magic with longing desires.

"Jaden, I love you too." Tears prickled and fell from my eyes as the sparks ran down my spine. His words were so heartwarming. I never for once thought my miserable life could turn this way. 

He ran his finger over my cheek, wiping the tears. "I'll destroy anyone who hurts you, and those that hurt you in the past must apologize or I'll crush them. I don't care what my family or kingdom says about you because I didn't fall in love with you; I walked into love with you, my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along with you." 

"Jaden, you are flattering me. I'm melting already." I murmured, my voice fading as the emotions were really overwhelming. "It's more amazing to know this isn't one of my dreams."

He smiled, and my heart skipped a beat at how handsome, hot, and sexy this man was. It was as if I was just realizing for real how smoking hot this man was, with his aura and intoxicating fragrance. Now I see why Ceiline, Sophia, and the entire class were drooling and going crazy over him.