Epilogue

Selene's POV

"That was fun!" Joy squealed as we got to the sitting room, slumping on the couch with huge smiles on our faces.

"You are really a badass girl. You first spat on her, and I followed you." I muttered amidst laughter.

"She deserves it. That woman showed me hell!" Joy frowned, hissing, and Jake held her cheeks, drawing her to face him.

"Don't stop smiling. That fucked up woman shouldn't make you angry, or I'll go and kill her if that's what you want." He cooed.

"Huh? She isn't making me angry. I just felt pissed recalling the past." Joy giggled, giving him a funny look. 

"Okay, love. Can we go to our room, I'm not feeling fine." He said it with a pursed smile, and it seemed Joy had already studied him.

"I am not a doctor, naughty boy. Why are you hard?" She laughed, rolling her eyes teasingly at him.

"That's why he said he wasn't fine. Go treat him, baby." I chipped with grins all over my face as Jake nodded, trying to hold his laughter.

"Go help my brother." Jaden added with a chuckle, and instead of Joy to stand, she lay on the couch with folded hands.

"I am tired of walking." She whined with smiles, pouting her lips. "Carry me like you will on our wedding day." 

"Yayyy" I and Jaden began to clap as Jake carried her in his arms in a bridal style, her arms around his neck, blushing.

"I can't get enough of you." He whispered to her, and she covered her face immediately. "Stop flattering me before I burst!" 

They both laughed as they made their way out, with Jake winking at us.

They left, and we both turned to face each other. Jaden and I gazed into each other's eyes and lips with smiles.

"It is actually over, love. From meeting each other coincidentally at that stream, we went through the journey of love, something I never imagined." He chuckled, his eyes twinkling like shooting stars in the night. 

"Wasn't I ugly and tattered when you met me? And I was even a werewolf, an enemy to your people then. How did you save me instead of enjoying watching me suffer?" I cackled, staring at his handsome face, which was more charming and sexy now. 

His perfect cuteness was out of the world.

"I can't explain how because I saw not a single ugliness in you. You were meant to be mine; that's why everything about you was special and beautiful to me. I couldn't stand watching anyone hurt you. It was love at first sight, but I didn't know." 

"Where is Ceiline?" I asked with a sigh.

"She is meeting a therapist and will be traveling to a faraway vampire kingdom. It is hard for her to get over losing everything she cared for and loved."

"So me and you are king and queen now. You are used to it, but I feel overwhelmed by it because it was never part of my dream. I was a mere hunter daughter turned slave, and now, like a wild dream, the vampires and werewolves bow to me. Wow. Just wow!" I exclaimed, giggling in so much happiness while he rested his jaw on his palm, looking at me dreamily.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Do I look funny laughing crazily?" 

"You look ethereal, and I'm going crazy....I'm lucky to have you. I love you so much, baby." He smiled, standing to his feet and outstretching his hand to me. "Let's go watch some movies."

"Awwn, is that your scope? The thought of the movie is making you hard." I laughed, pointing at his trousers as I gave him my hand, which he took gladly, laughing with me.

"You are the one turning me on. Our days of suffering and fighting are over. Let's just spend our days in each other's arms like there is no tomorrow. You are a blessing to my life." He whispered, kissing my lips and sending sensations down my spine.

"Yes, my love. I pretend a lot, but you have no idea how wet you make me feel with just a touch. I love you. I love you. I love you. Remember how many times you appeared from nowhere and saved me? You are a blessing to my life too." I squeaked gleefully and jumped on his body, hugging him tight as he chuckled and led me upstairs.

THE END.....