Chapter 33

"Why will the Alpha call for us to meet him inside this store room?" I could hear the gruffy voice of one of the bodyguards asking the maid who brought them in.

"Yes, it is fishy. And why will the Alpha instruct you to fetch us when he can simply use the mind link?" Another shot at her angrily as she shivered and began to flick her eyes all around frantically, obviously in search of me because I told her I would be waiting in here.

It was all my plan to use her to lure these men into this room, where I would punish them for what they did to Selene in front of me. I was never going to spare them after what they did to her.

"I... Someone...told..." The young girl stuttered, and they began to move closer to her with menacing looks.

"Are you playing tricks with us? Do we look like people you will joke around with? Are you mad?"

"No, she is not mad!" My voice cut in as I stepped out of the dark corner of the room behind some stock goods where I was hiding.

Before anything else, I sped past them and headed over to the door, which I swiftly locked before turning over to the three men, who were shocked and confused. They looked at me in disbelief as they studied my face, as if trying to check if they had met me before.

"I am the alpha that ordered her to bring you three in here." I seethed, fighting to calm the rage in me a bit as I stared at their faces.

"Who the hell are you?.." they all asked, still in their usual arrogant voices, as they glanced at the young maid and barked at her too. "Who is he?!" 

She flinched and pulled back, her lips shivering in fright and tears in her eyes as she only shook her head.

"There is no need to know who I am because not a single one of you three is leaving here alive!" I stated curtly, and they all gawked at me.

"Who will stop us? You?" 

"You must be a clown." 

"Save your ass and leave now that you are still alive before we pounce on you. Those muscles can't save you." 

They all burst into scornful laughter except for the girl, who already knew who I was. Before she could bring these men here, I had revealed my vampire scent to her, and she realized immediately that I was a powerful and dangerous one with the scent. Now, as the men laughed, she was only shaking her head in pity at them.

"For hitting Selene that way, I will make sure I kill you three in a very painful way. Luckily for me, this room is soundproof, so no one will hear you crying like a baby." I spat, adrenaline pumping in my veins, and the only thing my beast craved was to tear them apart from limb to limb.

"Dream on!" They scoffed and all shifted into their wolf forms, attacking me at the same time with a speed that wasn't even half mine. Allowing my vampire beast to take over me, I grew larger with dead skin and powerful, long, sharp fangs and claws. 

I planned to kill them slowly, but my beast was too ferocious to be patient. It made sure I was at my peak of extreme strength as I launched deadly blows on them while dodging every one of their attacks so swiftly and easily. Their wolves got badly injured and were forced back to their human forms.

"You are a vampire! A royal one! Please spare us, we never knew!" 

"Please tender justice with mercy. I swear to never lay a finger on Selene!"

"I was very stupid to touch her. I am sorry for my insult to you. I didn't have any idea who you were. She should have told us!"

The three were begging, breathing heavily while bleeding profusely as their bodies shook in terror. Pool of their blood forming around them on the floor.