Chapter 1: [New Game]

...What the fuck happened to me...?

I was floating in the void, not a single thing in sight. Not a single speck of light. Pure darkness, darker than any other. there wasnt even sound here. No sound, no light, no smell. It felt like I was stuck in the world's most hellish sensory deprivation chamber.

My own thoughts were so loud that it was deafening. I couldn't see my own body. I did not even know if my eyes were open or not. I couldn't feel time, I couldn't feel ground either. Did I even have a body?

One might think that floating around in space would be fun. If someone like that exists.

Then bring me that motherfucker and I will shove my foot so far up their ass they'll be reclassified as a shoe.

I couldn't even talk out loud to entertain myself here. There was no matter for sound to travel. Hell, I didn't even know if I was doing the right motions to produce sound. I felt my grasp over my own body start fading.

I took it all for granted. All of my senses, no hot, no cold. This felt worse than the worst of the worst of tortures. I would rather an ugly bastard rip off my fingers and toes instead of being here.

I don't know how long I have been here. 1 second? 1 minute? 1 hour? 1 day? 1 week? 1 month? 1 year? A decade? A Century? A Millenium? An eon?

Eventually my confusion and fear faded into anger.

Why should I be the one to experience this hell?

I didn't deserve this. I should've done everything right. I struggled so much, went through so much yet this is my reward!? An eternal hell worse than any other? Why don't the ones who jumped me get this treatment!?

Unfair

It's so FUCKING unfair.

I don't deserve this. I kept playing by the books. After my parents died I thought I didn't deserve to live the life my mother had died to save. I tried everything I could to make myself feel better. I volunteered at shelters even though I had so little. I studied so hard to make my late mother proud. I wasn't gifted but I wasn't stupid either.

Yet it seemed like the true stupidity was trying so hard.

All my life I had been kicked down. Whenever I tried to get up I was kicked down once again. Whatever I tried to do I was spat on and trampled upon. I should've been in the right. The moral high ground so to speak. Whatever happened I tried to take the high road.

Man, I wonder where that got me?

Life decided to spit on me one last time before stomping on my hypothetical cock and balls by throwing me into this void.

I am fairly certain that the only thing keeping me even an iota sane here is my sheer anger and indignation.

It is the only thing that let me cling to my ego and memories.

Why had all of this happened to me?

Because reality is unfair

I know why. Because I was weak.

Weak

It doesn't matter if you are right.

It doesn't matter if you are correct.

It doesn't matter if you have the moral high ground.

It doesn't matter if you are reasonable.

They all mean nothing in front of power. In the first place, those concepts only exist because an omnipotent being said they did. All of those mean nothing when someone stronger than you can just crush you and take everything you held dear.