Chapter 89: Cursed x Clash

While significantly more skilled even most grade 1 sorcerers are not as strong as a high-end low-tier devil. Therefore it is easy for me to take care of them.

My shadow bubbled and grew to hundreds of times its size. From it stepped out rows and rows of undead soldiers, death knights, cursed archers, wights, cursed magicians etc.

From what I remember there is no one in Shibuya left on the side of the sorcerers that can handle my undead squads. Even the strongest ones like the crow lady cant handle 10 level 200 Death Knights while getting bombarded by archers. So there are not threats on the sorcerer side with Gojo being sealed.

...Unless Yuji tags in Sukuna that is. But a five-finger Sukuna does not scare me. Besides, I don't think Yuji would tag him in even if he is about to die.

That means my only opponents here are the curse squad. Opening my eyes I could clearly see the signatures of their cursed energy. Ddraig will need a minute or so to recover her stamina after boosting so much. What are my opponents?

Choso? Skilled and powerful but not enough to pose a significant threat.

Hanami? Annoying nuisance stronger than the one I faced since this one properly discovered his nature. But with him around Jogo can't go out fully.

Jogo? Powerful, strong and ridiculously fast. His immense firepower is enough to make even me hesitate. My burning sea is my strongest spell.

That is equivalent to one of Jogo's moderately strong attacks.

Dagon? Water is not my weakness. He is a tank like Hanami but not particularly fast. But I cannot let him domain me. I can't contest his domain and cannot really do much of anything while Simple Domaining.

Mahito? With his stock of transfigured humans, he is particularly annoying. But he himself is not a threat as long as you don't let him get to melee range.

Kenjaku? Without a doubt the most problematic here. He is more experienced than me and likely has thousands of curses with him, most of them reaching semi-grade 1 too. Not to mention his gravity attack too. He will need to be the first one I need to take out.

With resolute eyes, I jumped from the building and covered myself head to toe with cursed energy as I dived down faster than sound and smashed through the ceiling and several floors of the train station meeting Kenjaku and his friend's group face to face.

"It is good to see you, Akira, or should I say the undead king." His smile showed me that he already anticipated even this entrance, his face resembled that of a snake. I do not like it. I sent him a glare.

"I can't say I share the sentiment. *Snap!* Grave Buster !" Short and to the point I snapped my fingers as tens of black lances of death erupted from the ground toward them, a narrow corridor is my natural terrain.

*THWOMP!*

Before the spikes reached him a giant boulder like Cursed Spirit fell down on the spikes, crushing them. He dispelled the spirit soon after giving me his unnerving smile as always.