Chapter 95: Atelophobia

Atelophobia: An intense fear of failure and not being good enough.

I was sitting at home contemplating what was going to happen and what I would do in response. The exorcists had long left and it was night but I just couldn't shake off the feeling so I did what I always did. Plan.

A week at most.

It would take a week at most for Kokabiel to make his appearance.

Kokabiel.

A being that is firmly in the Ultimate tier. A veteran of hundreds to thousands of years. A being incomparable to High Tier existences.

In contrast, I am at the very pinnacle of High-Class. With my domain expansion, there is literally no one below Ultimate-Class that can defeat me. Sure in a 1 v 1, they might but I am a necromancer, you won't get a 1 v 1 with a necromancer.

My army currently is incredibly strong. Numbers nearing a thousand with half of those being stronger than Middle-Class beings. To organize it better and grasp my current standing in the world let's categorize the tiers like this.

E - Mundane, baseline to peak human. That is where I was at when I first completed the Zombie Dungeon.

D - Low Class, this is the position of power where most Supernaturals sit at. These can range from the bottom of the barrel like the new devil Issei who was barely stronger than a human to the beginning of the series Koneko who could chuck like cars like they are nothing and snap trees in half with ease.

C - Middle Class, a middle-class existence isn't too uncommon, but they definitely aren't common. A low-end Middle Class would be Kiba while a high-end Middle Class would be Akeno. Most of Riser's peerage are good showings of Middle-Class raffle.

B - High Class, elites of their race. Those of this tier are exceptional, and this is also a tier that most humans cannot hope to reach without Sacred Gears. They are Devil Nobles in the underworld, 3 pairs of wings Angels and Fallen Angels in heaven and Grigori. Beings of this calibre can shear the tops of mountains and can cause devastation on a city-wide level in the high ends.

A - Ultimate Class, it could also be called the divine level. At this level, you have stepped onto the level of gods. Almost all Norse, Olympus, and Hindu gods are at this level including those of the Biblical pantheon.

Heh, it's funny. The "Great War" is seen as this massive event in the centre of all things when it's just a civil war in a single pantheon. If a faction like say the Devils won they would actually be weaker than the other pantheons. Since all 3 races make up the Biblical Pantheon which is considerably strong but not the uncontestable strongest since the Biblical God and the original Satan died.

Anyway, most gods are at this tier, and if you are this tier you are also as strong as most gods. Sure the weakest gods may be ranked High Tier but those are outliers. Beings of this tier can range from wiping out several cities of landmass to straight-up annihilating countries to even continents at the pinnacle.