Chapter 80: Base Expansion

---Akira #2---

You wouldn't know how obscenely hard it is to carve such intricate details into a metal pillar. I had to gradually chip away with a Cursed Tool Chisel and my own cursed energy. I had already withdrawn my second body to work together with me.

Right now Aika was getting to know the ORC club(Wraith surveillance is best). While they got to know each other I was expanding. My other body had upgraded the cursed tool makers into Cursed Blacksmiths with cursed spirit creation, making them far far more efficient.

I had them cracking away at enchanting the pillars with their tool creations. I had also doubled the amount of workers I had. I could afford to after all. Currently, body #1 was working on making talismans with a bunch of wards and such on them, while body #2 was preparing the pillars that would hold the talismans and serve as the focal point of the Veil I would set up.

Not to mention I also need more of these pillars to secure Kuoh. Approximately 11, I was already down 4. One would be in my Home, which was near the middle of Kuoh. While the other 10 would be for a decagon around Kuoh.

But man is doing this is boring as hell.

Fuck it. This is enough for now. I will just set up the wards for my home and create more undead that will handle the warding around here. I don't want to do everything by myself.

Since my basement was actually larger than my actual house I decided to put the pillar in the smack-dab middle of my basement. A large black metal pillar(Black Steel I learned) with incredibly intricate designs and etched with glowing crystals. And then I started slapping talismans on it.

[Reinforcement], [Obfuscation], [Counter Curse: Burning Sea], [Counter Curse: Blind], [Counter Curse: Curse], [Warding], [Detect Life], [Detect Cursed Energy], [Reinforcement], [Soul Trap],[Teleport], [Anti-scrying], [Malice Detection [Chameleon], [Photosynthesis], [Magic Resistant], [Iron Wall], [Dark harvester], [Observation]...

Alright, that took a significant portion of my mortal lifespan to complete. But now I just need to create a veil to cover my entire house and bind it to this.

" Emerge from the darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure. "

And with that it was complete. At any time I can expand the veil no problem. How is my pillar able to fuel so many goddam enchants you ask? I have a simple answer to that.

With my new and improved eyes, my energy sensitivity is off the charts, since, you know, I could directly see raw mana. So it did not take me long at all to find a natural energy vein or two. I just had to made some of the materials I had gotten into energy relays using cursed too creations before creating a path of them that led to my base.

I also had several Photosynthesis Veils working in much the same way relaying cursed energy to my base since I enchanted a bunch of metal panels with photosynthesis.

Cursed Energy Solar Panels. And you thought you had seen everything.