Chapter 65: False Reincarnation

I love guerilla warfare.

It's actually fairly easy to clear an entire legion. Hide using Chameleon like the cowardly little baby man you are. Then, you jump out and jump a high-tier undead like a vampire lord. After you bill him, you cast slow on the surrounding troops.

Now that the stage is set you move to a safe distance and cast "Corpse Explosion" on the corpse and watch a large portion of the army get swallowed up by the explosion. But you don't stop there. You cast it again on the corpses the explosion just made, chaining your spells together.

And voila! You have learned undead cluster bombing. If you run out of mana don't worry, you have potions with you. And that one perk you get from getting necromancer to level 100.

[Dark harvester]

CE regeneration is increased by 1% for every corpse in your vicinity. Goes up to 100%. Animated corpses do not count.

This class seemed far more demanding I only got 18 levels from clearing the army. Also, I chose a Sub-Class too, deciding on Wardcrafter. For a simple reason. I do not want people invading my house as they please. Plus improving my curtains is a must. Just by getting the subclass, I got: Sigil: Reinforcement, Sigil: Recovery, Sigil: Restoration.

Since leveling the subclass was faster I decided to level that instead. Getting it to a whopping 30 levels already giving me 60 Int and Wis alongside 30 End. Getting the Sigils: Sigil: Obfuscation, Sigil: Counter Curse, Sigil: Warding.

These things are really useful. Just by imprinting them onto your curtains, you can make them stronger. But the best method is to pick a big ass pillar as the focal point of all of your curtains and then slap talisman after talisman on that bad boy stone pillar.

That's what they usually do in Jujutsu Kaisen anyway.

Putting the issue of pimping up my crib later to become an impenetrable fortress just to spite people aside this session of Necropolis invasion proved to be quite fruitful.

I learned the next tier of spells. Which may have been the biggest boon of the invasion.

Something new I found in this place was the shrines of magic thought which contained a spell inside, giving me View Air which allowed me to see things from a 3rd person perspective and Dispel which allowed me to remove lingering effects, mainly buffs and debuffs.

And lastly, the mage I had just killed Nimbus was carrying the skull helmet with them that gave 20% max CE alongside their spell book which actually contained the 3 tier 3 spells inside.

Hypnosis: That's right! The Devils and the Fallen are not the only ones with mind rape anymore. It is actually a very versatile spell, allowing me to do things such as subtle suggestions to straight-up brain rape. Can be used on multiple targets at once on higher tiers

Teleport: Suck it other races! I can also teleport now. Without magic circles too! Though the range is not stellar. The base cost is 1000 with +1 to the cast for each additional meter. It's no Dimensional Door but it's something.