Chapter 52: Wild Morning.

Sometimes. Just sometimes I impress myself.

I... really did just do that.

I really managed to turn Grayfia of all people, the Wife of the strongest satan ever into my servant.

My genius truly seems to know no bounds

Anyway. I went down from my room after taking my shower and into my kitchen where I saw quite a unique view.

Mittelt was standing in the corner of the room ramrod straight while she trembled like a leaf in the wind with tears in her eyes.

---[Mittelt PoV]---

Life had been... strange for Mittelt for the past week or so.

After trying to ambush the guy Raynare had told her to (like she was their boss, patronizing bitch) she had gotten grievously injured by his horrifying ability to summon undead.

After getting wounded, pinned down and interrogated by that DEMON(He made devils look like puppies) and even pissing her pants she was taken by the devils and held captive until Lord Azazel took her back.

And not even a few days later she was given to him as an apology to the man who had nearly killed her and her friends. But... to be fair... she had also tried to kill him too.

Honestly speaking, her situation wasn't so bad.

Sure she was branded with a slave make and her pride was stomped into nonexistence but on the other hand.

She was living in a luxurious mansion, had her own room. A good amount of free time. Even if she had to work to keep the mansion clean which was difficult at the best of times.

Not to mention the man he serves...

Akira was a mysterious and powerful mage. That was just incomprehensible. He trained day in day out, creating undead monstrosities she hadn't seen in her hundreds of years of life. His technique resembled the Yokai but we're completely different.

But that didn't really involve her besides...

He was hot.

Like HOT hot.

He must have been one of the sexiest and most handsome mortals she had ever seen. His hair was like snow and his eyes were like they had the goddam sky inside of them.

He rarely ever had his glasses or sleeping mask off but when he did it was like his charmingness gets tripled.

The first time she saw him with his glasses off she had to replace her panties.

He had a sculpted physique with barely any flaws. Not to mention his roguish charm. He just hit all the right spots for her.