Chapter 12: Upgrades, people, upgrades

I used ID Create which had somehow updated once again to reenter the Crypt dungeon. While the zombie dungeon had cadavers they weren't what I was looking for. The crypt was clearly designed for a necromancer. And that is really the aspect of my build I should lean into I feel like.

There is a reason why necromancers are always feared in every setting.

I appeared back inside the dungeon. And immediately summoned my undead once more. By the end of this, I needed my create undead at level 25 at least. So many of my current advancements are locked behind the intermediate level of CE control.

The moment they appeared I got them into formation and commanded them to advance as I kept cursed energy enhancement active. When we encountered enemies I stood back and spammed grave buster over and over. Whenever my CE got below 20% I drank the minor mana potions in my inventory.

Though sometimes I had to wait out my regeneration as consuming too many potions in a timeframe can cause potion sickness. Regardless I rampaged throughout the crypt. Granted my exp gains were not the greatest as they were split between me and the undead that killed the enemy but I was still leveling fast.

I noticed that my undead steadily evolve as they level up. Fido was fucking huge right now reaching my chest in height at level 30 as deserving of my first undead.

As for the Skeleton warriors their armor looked less damaged and their weapons have changed to steel also they officially have higher physical stats than me. Well without CE enhancement that is.

I would hold them down with grave buster and my skeletons would rip the draugr apart. In the process, I got multiple treasures from the chests and drops.

_____________________________

[Apprentice Cloak]

Simple cloak worn by apprentice mages.

+ 10% CE regen rate.

_____________________________

[Ring of Resist Plauge]

+ 20% resistance to diseases

_____________________________

[Template Card: Skeleton Archer]

Skeletons capable of wielding simple bows, they have lessened close combat capabilities but they aren't a bad shot. Have less str but higher agi than their warrior counterparts.

_____________________________

Of course, it was not that useful without corpses to raise as the mobs in the dungeon cannot be targeted by create undead. The regen rate was nice and so was the added disease resistance. There was also a singular gacha token but I really didn't like those.

I dont know if it's just my luck stat or whatever but other than the mirror all I got from my 4 gacha roll was.

[Magic Mirror] Which is the actually useful item of the bunch.

[Quality Perfume] It is literally just a bottle of good-smelling perfume.

[Katana] This one was decent, it is a high-quality durable katana with a sharp edge and very resistant to dulling. But it isn't as good as Tozama.

But the most concerning one was this.

_____________________________

[Companion Card: Juri Han]

Summons Juri Han into your world.

Note: Summoned companions aren't automatically bound or loyal to you.