Chapter 76: Bento

---[3rd Person]---

Sona couldn't help but be nervous after hearing Akira's voice come through the door.

After recent events, she had no choice but to admit it. She had a crush on the devilishly stupidly handsome snow-haired transfer student who had probably the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen.

She was faced full force with this revelation during the rating game.

But she refused to admit she was looking mostly at his stupidly handsome face while she had nothing to do.

As her job during the rating game with Tsubaki was to edit the rating game live for the viewers, she had to watch almost every confrontation up close, to take care of upskirts, nip slips and other wardrobe malfunctions.

This also meant that she also saw up close how Riser threatened to cripple Akira and grabbed his arm before he burned Akira's arm off and blasted him away.

At first, in the beginning, she was pumped up about seeing Akira handle a superior opponent like Riser with almost ease as he ducked under and around his blows and threw his own. Her eyes widened in wonder when she saw how with one word he had defeated Riser's queen.

And her heart sunk to the absolute bottom once she saw Akira get grabbed and mauled like that. She had seen plenty of Rating games before, hell, she had seen people die in rating games before. But never had she felt this horrible over a rating game.

She didn't even think how Akira losing there would affect Rias, no, the thought that plagued her mind was dread at what Riser did to Akira.

And subsequently the disbelief and elation with excitement when she saw how Akira got up with a tight black shirt that hugged his muscular body with smouldering fire in his eyes that made Sona feel hot herself.

It's no secret that Devils like power. Almost everyone is attracted to power after all.

Akira looked very attractive as he walked briskly without strain as he swung Riser around like he wasn't a noble high-class devil from the renowned house of Phenex.

The gap between the usually charming and somewhat funny caring Akira she knew and this Akira ruthlessly destroying his opponent in order to save Rias. He was willing to go to such an extent for those he loved.

Sona could imagine herself easily in the same situation as Rias, and Akira still coming to save her fighting tooth and nail just for her.

...With dreams such as that, even she had to begrudgingly admit that she, Sona Sitri did indeed have a crush.

While Rias may or may not be ahead of her in the game of gaining Akira's affection she was Sona Sitri. The proud Heriess of the Sona family, she wouldn't fall behind Rias. While her... breasts may be more lacking compared to her crimson-haired rival she wouldn't lose. After all many people in the Underworld lusted after her too.