Chapter 45: {Superbia}

I woke up with a feeling of unease. This wasn't good, last time something like this happened Grayfia busted into my house and kicked my ass. what was it this time?

I got up from my sweat-drenched bed and walked over to the bathroom before taking an ice-cold shower to get my mind sharp. I dressed in my usual black slacks and long-sleeved shirt, putting on a pair of opaque sunglasses to reduce the strain my eyes give me I headed downstairs.

---[3rd Person]---

And the moment he reached the first floor I regretted that decision immensely, wishing he had just left his house through a window instead or better yet blown the motherfucking house up with 100 Cursed Flames talismans.

Because the first sight his eyes had landed on was Satan himself sitting down on HIS couch drinking HIS tea with his loathsome maid by his side.

A handsome man who seemed to be in his early 20's. He had shoulder-length crimson hair and blue eyes. Wearing some overy cumbersome royal dark and gold royal clothing.

[Sirzechs Gremory Lv. ????]

It seemed like he stopped bothering concealing his presence as a crushing presence weighed down on Akira. He calmly sipped the tea in his hands in what seemed to Akira like an effort at a power play before addressing him.

"Good morning Akira. Why don't you-"

"Why the fuck are you in my house?" Akira didn't even bother hiding his scowl, he was absolutely fed up with others trespassing on his property however they wanted. There was a reason doors were invented.

[-10 Affection with Grayfia Lucifuge]

[-5 Affection with Sirzechs Lucifer]

He saw a vein appear on Grayfia's forehead.

"Mister Akira Gojo you will address Lord Satan Sirzechs Lucifer with respect." Grayfia said with an icy glare that did not phase Akira in the slightest before the red man raised his hand to stop her.

"It's alright Grayfia, he must be quite shocked to see me after all. Sorry about dropping by unnoticed, I am Sirzechs one of the Satans ruling the Devil race and the brother of Rias. And I am here to discuss with you about something."

I gave him a stinkeye that he couldn't see before plopping down on the couch in front of him, my arms and legs crossed.

"You still haven't answered me."

[-10 Affection with Grayfia Lucifuge]

'Choke on it.'

"Right, I am guessing you know how Rias feels about her marriage. I heard about you from Rias, I am rather interested in the unique human "sorcerer" was it? I wanted to personally ask you to join Rias' peerage."

G o d.

F u c k i n g.

D A M M I T

"Why do you think I would just change my mind about the matter if you asked nicely?"

"You are Rias' friend are you no? I heard from Grayfia that you two are pretty close. But regardless, this is not just about Rias, I want you to become a devil Akira. As you know the 3 factions are at war no matter how cold it is. And someone with so much potential as you is sure to be dragged in. So I am willing to compromise for you. I want you to join Rias' peerage and help her defeat Riser."

'...'

"Why can't you do that yourself oh mister mighty Satan?" Akira was straight up taunting Sirzech's at this point yet he was ignored.