Chapter 8: Ending at the Prolouge

____________________________________________

[Issei Hyoudou]

Title: Future Oppai Dragon Emperor.

Stats:

Vit: 12

Str: 8

Agi: 11

End: 7

Int: 4

Wis: 3

Cha: 2

Luc: 50

Opinion - Embarrassed.

____________________________________________

So this is the protagonist huh? How... enviable . The wielder of the Longinus boosted gear. The least impressive and untalented Longinus user I remember. The only thing even slightly remarkable about him is his bravery born from his stupidity.

An unintelligent pervert, I am surprised he wasn't arrested yet. I guess that luck stat counts for something.

Boosted gear huh? Such a powerful ability, that it managed to carry this idiot that high. Granted his future luck was the MVP but the boosted gear was even able to turn even someone like Issei of all people into a powerhouse.

What I wouldn't do to get my hands on it...

Just as these dark thoughts were entering my mind I heard the ding of the system chime.

____________________________________________

[New Quest: Ending at the beginning.]

Condition: Kill Issei Hyoudou.

Reward: Boosted Gear

____________________________________________

...

...A chance to get the boosted gear. A Longinus, a weapon capable of killing gods.

But the question is whether I am willing to kill someone innocent for it.

I don't hate Issei, granted I do dislike him for his immense perversity and the fucking boob dragon sthick but. He isn't really that bad of a person. In fact I did find him slightly entertaining in my previous life if not a bit intolerable.

Am I really willing to kill him to get the boosted gear?

...

...I am.

Does he deserve to die? No, certainly not.

I could try to make up justifications for what I am about to do but it doesn't matter. I will not try to fool myself.

Although I don't like it. I am willing to kill Issei for his sacred gear. The boosted gear is simply too valuable. I am willing to end his life to take what was supposed to be his "birthright". I am willing to end his story for my benefit.

I may dislike killing someone innocent, but that doesn't mean I won't if I need to.

Sorry Issei, tough luck.

Before Issei could even blink I summoned an iron knife into my hands and shoved it through Issei's neck and killed him instantly.

[You have slain Issei +10 EXP]

Before even a drop of blood was able to be spilled I pulled his corpse into my inventory along with the knife. After killing him I mechanically resumed walking back to my house.