Chapter 42: Calm before the Storm

I discovered why I couldn't seem to replicate Wiz's spells.

Most of the action happened inside the magic circle. Not the spell itself. It's like looking at a 3D-printed figurine and trying to guess how exactly it was made without ever having seen a 3d printer.

After having Wiz do the same spell over and over while I stood by her side watching the circle over and over. Until I was able to memorize the processes her energy underwent and how I could accomplish that with my cursed energy.

Also, I have learned something very bitter.

Cursed energy just refuses to turn into spell circles or anything in a stable rigid shape for that matter. I can only shape the cursed energy that is inside of me so no magic circles for me.

For now.

At least now I had a few of Wiz's powerful ice spells in my arsenal. Besides that, I did a little bonding with Wiz until my delivery came and I laid my eyes and hands on the 3 Twice Criticals Azazel had dropped off as well as 100 Million Yen.

I spent quite a lot of developing the scared gear sensor and making some of my skills stronger.

During this time I really bonded with Wiz which is very important. She is supposed to be one of my Generals and I needed to be able to trust her. Granted, with our binding vow she can't betray me but that doesn't mean she can't choose to not comply.

So, I spent time with Wiz, making her food(Favorite blueberries) which she adored, especially my blueberry pancake. I also helped teach her the modern world in more detail though it seems like she was summoned with at least basic knowledge like the Fate system.

I also took her on a date of sorts with the excuse to show her around. I bought her some modern clothes and also tried to make it a day she would like the most.

Of course, whenever wiz did something cute or stupid I made sure to record that moment. I love having superhuman speed that's amplified further by dash.

Oh, and another thing to note is that Wiz's physical stats are complete and utter dog water. I think they are not even 30 which due to her physique puts her total physical might to about at best Mike Tyson level.

Talking to Wiz is like talking to an older and sexier Asia for some reason. They both have that cute and loveable puppy energy on them. It feels kinda weird to say this about someone almost surely at least twice my age.

Also, since Wiz was really attached to her current clothes for some reason I fixed her issue about wearing it in a more modern setting by enchanting her clothes.

I put chameleon and Cursed reinforcement on it just in case. Chameleon would make it so that her clothes don't seem out of the ordinary for mundane people and Cursed reinforcement made her clothes stronger than Kevlar.

Because there is no way in hell am I letting my cute and busty High Lich general die on me from a stray shot. I should really research into making superior cursed tools, shouldn't I?