Chapter 92: Advancements

Azazel had left a few hours ago, we managed to play Hota for a total of 10 hours straight. I won 90% of the games of course as the superior Hota player. And I think I ignited a new obsession with Azazel about video games.

But well, that isn't my problem. It probably is Shemhazai's problem though. Poor guy.

I was currently lying on my main bed. I had my bed remade from scratch by my cursed craftsman, ensuring maximum comfort. It was massive too, being an Alaskan King Sized bed that technically qualified as a cursed tool. I even had them make me new pillows.

Of course, for their performance, I increased the size of the Craftsman department by 2x. They were just too useful and I had plenty of undead slots from having the cloak of the undead king permanently on me as a long comfortable black cardigan.

Speaking of undead slots my situation on that had changed massively thanks to me getting lucky and getting what I wanted from Kenjaku.

_____________________________

[Cursed Spirit Manipulation LV.1/100]

Allows the user to dominate cursed spirits weaker than themselves and makes them subservient to the user. The user can also consume natural cursed spirits to increase their maximum CE and have a chance to attain their cursed technique.

Grants the user access to a sub-dimension to store their cursed spirits.

Synergy: Increases the maximum amount of undead available to the user to 1 undead slot per 1 int. The user can store an endless amount of undead in their sub-dimension.

_____________________________

An incredibly useful cursed technique for a necromancer like me. Though somewhat weirdly I couldn't fuse it with Cursed Spirit Creation and Create Undead. I wonder what that is about.

Anyway, I also have the boons.

First, I used my Dark Wisdom to absorb an ability from Hanami. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get his Disaster Plants but I was able to get his stealth which I was able to fuse with Chameleon to get a more powerful version.

_____________________________

[Perfect Unknowable LV. 1/100]

Cost: 100CE/s

-Suppresses all traces of the user's presence, making them unable to be seen, heard, smelt, or their magical energies perceived. This effect is dispelled once the user inflicts damage or is inflicted with damage.

_____________________________

The strongest stealth ability has been created. The additional damage clause is somewhat annoying but it is a restriction like that that makes the stealth of this ability absurd.

Imagine a cursed assassin with this ability.

I can. It looks very good.

Next up Jogo man.