Chapter 93: Mortal Folly

I teleported back home after Sona called me for a discussion to inform me for just about what I expected already. Thankfully it seems like nothing much seemed to change about the cannon storyline.

To summarize, she called to tell me about two Church Affiliates coming to town and after talking about it with Rias they decided that it would be best to refer them to me since in their words I was already basically THE king of Kuoh with how much control I have over everything.

Of course, I accepted. I do not know about Heaven's stance on me but I know for a fact that the peace treaty is just around the corner. So all of the major Biblical factions are pushing for peace at the moment. Which means they shouldn't oppose me actively despite being a necromancer.

In fact, my potions should be semi-public knowledge at this moment. I am planning to start selling soon so I wonder why Heaven hasn't sent any messengers to talk to me about my potion sale.

Heaven might be the second-strongest faction at the moment with the most members but it's weird that they haven't sent anyone yet. Though maybe they will soon. I highly doubt they would use Church People to negotiate instead of coming themselves.

Anyway, they should be coming around the afternoon. And since they are here Kiba probably encountered white-haired ugly motherfucker. I spent a minute or two perusing the memories of my wraith patrol and yep. They clashed. Although their interactions were different due to not having met Kiba's hate boner has become fully erect after seeing the Excalibur shard.

Sorry Kibble, but I can't let you destroy Alpha's future weapons.

Anyway, while waiting I ran dungeons while using 10 Int to solo play Hota.

After some time I felt some presences enter my barrier. I did not have to lower the barrier myself, I actually created another overseer who manages the wraiths and the veils. I just tell him what to do and he does it for me. Since he knew they were coming he lowered the barrier for them.

I had Kalawarner bring them and lead them inside, of course, I don't go out to greet them myself, what am I? Poor?

I sat on my couch like a boss, with Azazel's more expensive than I would dare inquire with tea in my hands which I sipped occasionally, Yvetim Tea Leaves apparently, Azazel dropped them off a while ago after calling my tea trash.

For this meeting, I opted for my sunglasses instead of my blindfold as it raised too many annoying questions. On cue, two familiar hooded figures entered my mansion and I gestured them to the cough in front of me as they sat down while Kalawarner stood behind me.

They both pulled their hoods down and I saw what I was working with.

[Irina Shidou LV. 144]

[Xenovia Quarta LV. 189]

First was Irina Shidou a beautiful girl my age with violet eyes. And long smooth chestnut hair that is tied into twin tails. Peeking through her robe I saw her Church battle suit, which consists of a black, skin-tight, short sleeve leotard with pauldrons, matching fingerless gloves that extend to her biceps, and thigh-high boots, all of which are adorned with straps. Which was worn under a white hooded cloak with gold and blue accents. She also had a pleasing athletic figure with plentiful perky breasts.