Chapter 18: Fucking Politics

'Now what to do with these stooges?'

I was currently squatting in front of my attackers. I made sure to use drain life on them to weaken them as much as possible and to recover my own HP.

My wounds still stung and my mind felt like it was scrambled but I was still hanging on. I still have to wait for a minute or so until I could drink my stamina potion due to potion sickness.

First, I needed to "extract information" from them. Of course, I knew the gist of their schemes but I still needed an excuse as to how I knew that.

I went up to the one I knew would be the most cooperative. Mittelt. She was already shaking in her boots just by me coming near her.

[+20 Obedience with Mittelt(Terrification)]

I will look at that tutorial later.

All of them were held down by my undead. They could do little to resist as I left their health at barely around a hundred and skeleton warriors held swords to their necks.

I knelt down in front of Mittelt. Maintaining eye contact all the way as she trembled in fear. She looked pitiful with her dress torn to shreds and with numerous wounds littering her body. I made direct eye contact with her.

"Yo, Fallen-chan. I have a few questions that might need answering if you don't mind." I said with a cheerful tone but my eyes promised anything but cheerfulness.

"Mittelt don't you dare !-" *Smack!* Raynare who had woken up a bit ago shouted at Mittelt to shut up but got slapped shut by my skeleton warrior. Unlike the others, Raynare was pinned to the fountain by two black keys and a skeleton soldier held a blade up to her neck.

"Don't mind her. Now could you answer my questions please? Or else..." *Stab!* Without finishing my words I stabbed Tozama next to her head. In response, she nodded meekly.

"I-I'll answer just please don't kill me!!!" And then I smelt ammonia, she really had pissed herself. Ugh, gross. Regardless of her lack of bladder control, I didn't let it show on my face as I kept smiling.

"Maybe. Now..."

...

As expected, the reason for their hunt hadn't changed. They targeted me because they thought I had a sacred gear thanks to my unique presence. They were here on the order of Azazel to find and exterminate sacred gear possessors in Kuoh.

"Mittelt you fucking bitch! You-" Raynare started blabbering once again but I arrived in front of her.

"You know, you were way more tolerable when you were knocked out." *Stomp!* I stomped down on her cranium and knocked her out, she would be fine, probably, fallens are built tough after all.

[+10 Obedience with Kalawarner]

[+5 Obedience with Mittelt ]

I moved over to Dohnaseek. Well, there wasnt really a need to shut him up as he was the one in the worst condition. Deep wounds filled his body and most of his upper body was burnt. He could barely wheeze let alone talk.

Next, Kalawarner. I knelt over her.

"U-um if possible I would prefer not to be knocked out? I promise I will be quiet." She said with a hint of fear in her voice.

But now, I had already gotten the information I wanted. Why am I even letting them live?

They tried to kill me. Why am I even bothering to knock them out? They dont deserve my mercy or my compassion. It would be best to just end them here to prevent trouble for myself later on.