Chapter 84: Akeno Himejima

"A-Akeno? Are you really sure about this?" Rias said while looking at Akeno, seeming equal parts confused and worried. To clarify we are in my bedroom. With the door locked after the rest of the club left.

Akeno smiled lightly in response as a blush dusted her cheeks.

"Of course Buchou, I have already decided to lose my virginity to Akira-kun. You don't mind right?"

"No, it's not that I mind but... are you sure?" How touching. It's almost like I am not here. Rias decided to stay behind as emotional support for a Akeno, as she sees Akeno as a sister and all.

"I am sure Buchou. Or are you afraid I will steal Akira away from you? Ufufu~" She teased as Rias went red.

"O-of course not. I am confident in my skills, after all, I wouldn't lose to you Akeno, I am your king after all." Rias huffed indignantly. Crossing her arms below her breasts. She shot a look at me before conceding and hugging Akeno.

"Alright Akeno, I am proud of you." She smiled at Akeno one last time before heading to the door and addressing me.

"Also, Akira? Take good care of her, please? ...Or actually, maybe you can knock her down a peg or two." She added after seeing Akeno's smug smile.

"Don't worry, you already know what I'm doing, see you later Rias." She gave me an honest smile before leaving and closing the door behind her.

As soon as Rias left I strode toward Akeno with a hungry gaze, I knew what a kinky girl like her wanted, partly because of my Date Scouter and partly because I watched DxD. One of us was going to set the pace and it was going to be me, I won't be humiliated like with Ddraig again.

"Eh?" I scooped her into my arms before throwing her onto my bed, making her priestess outfit dishevelled. While initially surprised Akeno gained a sultry expression.

"Oh, my Akira-kun~ taking charge~ but I like it."

"Since Koneko cut us off I am feeling a bit frustrated from being blueballed you know?" She smiled as I lifted her chin and started kissing her passionately. After a dozen seconds of our tongues intensely dancing together I broke the kiss as a line of saliva separated us.

I could feel her barely restrained lust and I could feel mine pushing up against my pants too. But before I went any further I removed my annoying glasses, my eyes may voraciously consume my CE but I wanna have sex at 8k ultra HD 120fps.

Akeno looked into my eyes for a brief second before turning her gaze away with a flush gaze. Then I heard her speak in a flustered and honestly adorable manner.

"Umm, Akira-kun, could you do me a favour?"

"Of course Akeno, also just call me Akira."

"...Could you be gentle? It is my first time so-" She trailed off while I froze in place.