Chapter 35: The Perfect One

I begrudgingly got off my couch to go check up on Asia, I needed to ask her something. I am not particularly worried about my maids seeing me and wanting to end me in my moment of weakness as I know the power of my contracts.

I am going to Asia for two reasons. One, I want to see if her Twilight Healing can help me. Two, I should probably get her into school. She needs friends. If I remember she really wanted to go to school. Plus she probably wouldn't manage to get herself killed at school.

Limping slightly I arrived before Asia's door and knocked before coming in when she said so. After chatting idly for a bit about how she was doing and how she was settling in I asked the question.

"Say Asia. Can your Twilight Healing get rid of physical exhaustion?" Upon hearing my words Asia looked downtrodden like she had done something bad or something.

"I-I'm sorry but my Twilight Healing cant heal exhaustion or tiredness. I am sorry!" Poor girl. She looks like she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I need to do some damage control it seems.

*Pat* *Pat*

"Don't worry about that too much alright? It's not like I will kick you out because of that. I do not expect anything from you and you do not have to do anything for me. By the way Asia, do you want to go to school?"

Hearing my words she seemingly snapped out of her slump as her eyes lit up.

"Really!? I have never been to a traditional school before, is it really okay?" Ugh, I think I just took some mental damage from how cute those puppy eyes were.

"Of course. I will try to set it up, though I will need to talk to some people so it might take a bit."

[+10 Affection with Asia Argento]

After that, I left her room and went into the garden. I think I am at a high enough level to tame Crabulon now. If I can successfully tame Crabulon, the Perfect One I may or may not acquire a sustainable source of magical glowing mushrooms. And those could make the perfect ingredients for potions.

Besides my garden is quite large. If Crabulon, the Perfect One makes his domain under it in a cave or something it would be very good. Plus he would generate ultra compost for my garden where I eventually plan to grow herbs for my potions.

Though what do Crabs like to eat? Shrimps? I think they like eating dead shrimps. What would a mushroom-infested Crab like? More shrimps? Hopefully, there is a store near me that sells shrimp.

I didn't use my bike as that thing was unwieldy and would attract too much annoying attention. As I was leisurely walking I saw someone. A young man with blond hair and a skinny figure.

_____________________________

[ Genshiro Saji Lv. 2 ]

Race: Human

_____________________________

Huh, do you hear that?

Yeah, that sounds a lot like...

A free sacred gear.

Don't mind if I do.

I grabbed a bottle from my inventory and turned it into a soul trap using cursed tool creation before sneaking up on Sanji.

"{ { Sleep } }" As the words left my mouth Sanji instantly passed out without resistance and I felt zero strain on my voice and a minimal amount of cursed energy leave me.

I looked at Sai's sleeping form. I could easily snap his neck and bottle his soul in this 500ml plastic water bottle. But I want to try something regarding my theory on how sacred gears work.