Chapter 85: Speaking with the Dead

I woke up feeling unusually refreshed. Most likely because I both slept for the first time in a week or two. And with two beautiful girls hanging onto my arms naked and mostly naked respectively.

Man, this is what comfort must feel like.

...A vague sense of discomfort...

...Too comfortable...

I saw Akeno and Rias rouse from their beauty sleeps almost at the exact same time. Akeno sat up slightly and rubbed her eyes. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw Rias on the other side of my chiselled body.

"Ara~ ara~ Buchou? What brings you here? I thought it was my turn now?" Akeno asked in a challenging matter which Rias took her up on.

"You can't hog him all to yourself Akeno. Besides, I think you used your turn rather well, didn't you? I could hear it from the kitchen. *cough* *cough*" Hearing Rias' words Akeno's expression darkened as a slight blush emerged.

" "Harder~! Please punish me, I have been a bad girl~! Hnghh~ please use me I beg you!" Right? " Rias said sensually while imitating Akeno's voice. Causing Akeno to wince slightly. She scratched her cheek in embarrassment but still held a smile.

"W-well, it is embarrassing to hear it like that. But I don't regret it in the slightest. Even if I did get a bit carried away." Even someone like Akeno had to do some self-reflection after saying stuff like that yesterday night.

As for me. I was just enjoying the moment.

...

After a quick breakfast whipped up by yours truly we had to part ways for a bit. Akeno and Rias went to get Akeno's mom's cremation. And while they do that I have my own plans to execute.

...I never used speak with the dead before. Or it's upgrade Call of the Haunted for that matter. I do not want to fumble this bag in front of them. I am too prideful to mess up like that like an absolute fool.

So I spent a few hours practising summoning the souls of random people after grabbing some corpses from graveyards and summoning the souls of the people belonging to said corpses.

Turns out, summoning spirits and stuff is not really that hard. Well, with my adept level necromancy, it comes to me naturally. And since it is a technique it is doubly easier since it benefits from both Cursed Energy Control and Necromancy.

Anyway, I am prepared to summon Shuri with full confidence now. I have my own plans for her too after all. After all, I want her.

Why would I want her? Pretty simple.

1. Akeno would be pretty happy to be with her mother no? With how much she adores me, hates her father, and my harem trait she wouldn't even mind all that much if I wanted her mother.

2. I can maybe strike a deal or contract with her in order to utilize her experience with exorcism. After all in concept, Jujutsu is similar to exorcism.