Chapter 13: Curse of G

I was sat in a lotus position trying to get into a zen state as I glared holes into the roll gacha button.

If I roll a black key I will scream. But surely they couldn't haunt me in an entirely different world, right?

With a trembling finger, I pressed the roll gacha button.

_____________________________

[Ocean Crest]

A crest found on the corpse of the guardian of the former seas. When worn gives the ability to breathe underwater and makes a majority of mundane sea animals friendly toward the wearer.

_____________________________

Alright! This one was good. Although I dont think I will need it anytime soon it is very good to have in case someone tries to drown me or something. Alright, onto the next.

_____________________________

[An Idiots Guide to Alchemy]

Consume to acquire the skill: [Alchemy]

_____________________________

Uoooooh! Alchemy baby! One of my favorite production skills of all time. But now, I was getting worried. For some reason, the gacha was being nice to me.

The gacha is never nice to me.

Maybe it decided to change its mind this time?

_____________________________

[Loud Metal Pipe]

A metal pipe that is unusually loud.

_____________________________

There it is.

_____________________________

[Sakuya Fumo]

A fumo of Sakuya Izayoi.

_____________________________

It is always like this. At least I got alchemy out of it and Ocean Crest is rather nice so I am content, besides, at least they aren't black keys. Without much expectation, I rolled the last three.

_____________________________

[Helltaker's Pancake Recipe]

Pancakes so good they can tame even Lucifer.

_____________________________

Wait that's actually good. I actually like sweets. Plus making those pancakes should give the boost to my cooking skill that it needs.

_____________________________

[Card of Hindsight]

Use it to see an objection. Allowing you to find that one pair of sock you lost or an item or person you are tracking down.

_____________________________

Alright, that gives me an item that basically allows me to see the mission objective which is really good. Now the last one.

_____________________________

5x [Black Keys]

A solidified prayer scripture that has been formed into a blade to combat against dead apostles and heretical beings.

[Anti heresy]

-Deals extra damage against heretical beings.

_____________________________

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

"Mother Fu-!"