Chapter 97: Smooth Operation

What am I doing right now?

Well, besides beating the snot out of the dungeon boss with black flashes and grinding out domain expansion levels I am taking a stroll around town to look for ingredients.

Ingredients for what? Super potions? Abducting people to turn them into undead slaves? Grabbing a passerby to horribly disfigure their body in an experiment with Idle Transfiguration?

No, I am just looking for ingredients to make food.

I haven't cooked in a long while, and cooking is one of the things I actually enjoyed. I thought maybe I could cook some mean large meal and invite Rias' peerage over for dinner.

And taking a slow, nice walk through the nice peaceful town of Kuoh to clear my mind was also one of my goals.

But well, my luck stat decided to disagree.

As I was walking back home with groceries in hand(carrying them by hand actually gave a sense of novelty) I saw two familiar white-robed figures.

...Begging for money.

Well, aint that a sad sight?

Despite being a necromancer I held no hatred toward clergy, especially beautiful women. Even then I couldn't help but quirk a corner of my lip seeing them begging out in the streets.

"Please spare these two lost sheep your blessing. Please take the Lord's role and give us a blessing." *Pfft!* Hearing the snort without a single touch of anger in her expression Irina turned to me without realizing who I was.

"You there! Could you please help us in the name of our lord and saviour- Mr. Pervert!? I-I mean Mr. Akira?"

I shook my head with a smile.

"You could still call me Mr. Pervert, it isn't like you are wrong, preferably while you look at me with disgusted eyes while stepping on me, I never said I wasn't into that." Irina shivered while cowering away from me slightly while Xenovia shook her head.

I may be obscenely Prideful but there is little I am not into in the bedroom as long as I am in control.

Hell, I was CONSIDERABLY hornier than the average teen, if I did not have self-respect I could probably jack off to just the scent of a girl. I just have adequate self-control.

"What are you doing here? Did you just come here to laugh at us?"

"Oh please, don't flatter yourselves, I was just out shopping and stumbled upon you two." I raised an eyebrow at the disbelieving gases as I raised my shopping bags.

"Oi, what's that look supposed to mean? I still do live in this town. I don't just stay in my basement and plan my next nefarious deed you know? I still have a life." At least I like to think I do, I falling into the realization that over 80% of my time in this world has been spent in dungeons with my life in mortal danger.