Chapter 17: The Fallen Fiasco

"Could you die for me?" Her Yuuma persona completely fell apart as her voice went deeper and her features grew more mature. And in a moment her clothes tore themselves apart, just for a moment flashing her bare body to me but I did not have enough time to appreciate as what I could describe only as BDSM gear replaced her former clothes and black wings like a crow's grew out of her back.

'Now you reveal your true colors huh?' She floated slightly off of the ground, waiting to see my reaction as her friends set up a barrier around the park. But to her surprise, I was seemingly unphased.

After all, I had been waiting for this.

"No."

The look of shock and surprise on her face was worth every moment of teasing I had endured. But I did not spend my time savoring it as I took advantage of her shock.

I activated Cursed Energy Enhancement and rushed toward her, even though she had higher agility than me she couldn't react in time because of her shock.

By the time she could react my fist had already reached her face.

BAM!

Raynare flew back as my CE-covered fist slammed into her face before hitting the water fountain behind her. But I didn't give her a moment of reprieve as I quickly dispelled enhancement and cast a death bolt as she crashed into the fountain.

It is one of my faster spells. Unlike the cursed fireball which can take over a second to fully charge and release, a death bolt is near instant.

After she was hit by the bolt and screamed in pain, I closed in and reactivated CE enhancement before hitting her in the stomach with a hook then following it up by hitting her head with an elbow.

"Ghagh!" She let out a cry of pain before trying to form a spear of light but I responded faster and the moment I saw the pink spear starting to emerge I took out a black key and stabbed it through her wrist. Her strength may be way higher than mine but initiative is incredibly important in a fight.

If this fight had started without her being surprised and knowing that I was a threat beforehand I wouldn't be able to guarantee my life. A fight is won before it even starts. She reached rapidly with her other hand toward me to pull me off but I summoned another black key and nailed that hand to the wall too. Because of her stunned state, she wasnt able to employ her full strength and agility.

Bringing out Tozana I slammed its pommel on the back of her neck, knocking her out but just as I did so I felt a sharp pain at the back of my left leg before it gave out.

"Oi! What the hell do you think you are doing to Raynare-neesama!?" I got up from my half-kneeling position and looked at the bright pink spear of light sticking out of my ankle.

"I can't believe a mere human managed to catch Raynare off-guard. Well, count this as your bad day boy. At least if you surrendered to Raynare you would've died easily. Dont worry, we will put you out of your misery soon." Said a masculine voice.

Glancing upward I saw 3 crows floating above me.

____________________________________________

[Dohnaseek - Lv. 46]

Race: Fallen Angel

Title: The Least Interesting Fallen Angel Created

Vit: 111

End: 93

Str: 110

Agi: 88

Int: 82

Wis: 101

A below-average fallen angel that is more forgettable than most.

____________________________________________