Chapter 16: Dangerous x Date.

Now, with this secondary class slot the system is giving me a chance here.

I can get a warrior subclass to go spell blade or I can even get a production class to produce magical items. Going down the path of the biblical god in DxD and producing some absurd stuff.

I could go rogue and become an arcane trickster. Becoming an absolute pain in the ass for anyone that tries going against me.

There is also the option of being a magical ranger like an archer from fate. Those guys are capable of some absurd stuff like summoning thousands of magic guns or releasing nuclear arrows.

Or... I could double down on Magician.

Instead of having the combined powers of a melee and magician class and using their synergy why don't I combine the powers of magician and magician?

How could there be greater synergy than that? Besides, with my innate cursed technique, it would be stupid to not take the necromancer class.

So after leaving the dungeon, I brought out the Book of Death. A book covered in bloody bandages. And the moment the book was held in my hands I was notified.

[Change class to {Necromancer}?]

Yes.

[ You have acquired the class [Necromancer Lv. 0/100] ]

[ You have acquired the skill: [Death Bolt] ]

____________________________________________

[Death Bolt Lv. 1/100]

Cost: 100CE

Release a bolt of necrotic energy that directly harms the enemy's life. Deals (Int x 1) necrotic damage.

____________________________________________

[ You have acquired the skill: [Raise Undead] ]

[ Converting skill due to compatibility ]

____________________________________________

[Cursed Technique Extension: Raise Undead Lv. 1/100]

Cost: Varies

You can raise the corpse of a once-alive creature as an undead servant. The raised undead keeps a portion of their former strength and retains their previous form. Raised undead do not retain their memories and do not possess intelligence and are raised as zombified versions of their race.

____________________________________________

You have acquired the skill [Necromancy(Novice)]

____________________________________________

[Necromancy(Novice)]

Allows the user to perform {Necromancy}.

+10% Damage to all Necromancy spells

Reduces the cost of all Necromancy spells by 5%

____________________________________________

[ You have acquired the item [Book of Rituals Vol.1] ]

____________________________________________

[Book of Rituals Vol.1]

Contains information about a variety of rituals commonly performed by necromancers.

____________________________________________

That's what I am talking about baby. Now I had the ability to make undead that actually retained at least a portion of their original abilities which is great, I wouldn't want to waste every exotic corpse I saw with create undead. And ow I could figure out a way to use all of that undead flesh bone and junk I had clogging up my inventory with rituals. But all of these had a time and place. I could figure out how to become a lord of death later.