Chapter 30: Unlucky Girl

I woke up feeling like a thousand bucks for once. Probably because of the comfortable bed. Checking the time I noticed that I slept for quite a bit and that Asia would be arriving in Kuoh in about an hour or two.

I already got the location and such from Azazel, I just needed to pick her up and bring her here. Honestly, I had no actual plans for Asia.

I mean, I would still try to get affection from her but she the baby easy mode of the tutorial. She is so easy that even a game journalist would be able to defeat her if this was a game.

But other than that unlike Rias or Sona I had nothing I wanted from her. I mean if I was really desperate and just decided to cross my bottom line for no apparent reason I could try hooking her up to the sacred gear extractor that I stole.

But, even I am not that fucking horrible of a monster, unlike Raynare. There are lines I do not cross and this is one of them.

I may be a selfish, prideful, and opportunistic piece of shit but the world deserves more people like Asia, not more people like me.

After taking a cool bath and making sure I am clean I put on my black shirt and pants as well as some white sneakers and round sunglasses. After taking some time to read through my grimoire it was finally time to receive the Asia of Argento.

Instead of walking there like a chump or borrowing yet another bike from the kind and generous souls of Kuoh I decided to just activate Chameleon and sprint there, I am faster than a bike anyway. I should probably make myself a flying mount soon.

Maybe a dragon.

Definitely a dragon.

After a bit of sprinting, I arrived at the location and saw the cute nun girl waiting by the bus station, she had golden blond hair and emerald green eyes, she looked very cute and was an entire foot shorter than me.

Her attire consisted of a dark teal nun outfit with light blue accents, a white veil over her head with light blue accents, a brown satchel slung on her right hip, and brown boots with black straps in an X-shaped pattern. She also wore a silver cross necklace around her neck and held a suitcase in her hands.

_____________________

[ Asia Argento - Lv. 12 - (Affection: 20) ]

Title: Ex-Holy Maiden

Race: Human

Vit: 14

End: 8

Str: 7

Agi: 8

Int: 46

Wis: 70

Cha: 99

Luc: 0

_____________________

Oh my god, that luck stat. How can one person have such abysmal luck? But then I ran whatever history I remembered of her through my mind and it suddenly made more sense.

1: Abandoned by parents in front of a church.

2: Awakened a sacred gear which led to the people in the church seeing her as a monster. Making her even lonelier.

3: Just because of a retarded, no-good, lifeless, scummy, slimy, soggy, sad piece of shit of a devil who wanted another nun in his harem he intentionally made her heal him so that she could get excommunicated.

4: Got excommunicated and became essentially homeless.

5: A fallen angel offered to take her in just so she could kill her in a torturous ritual so that she could take her sacred gear.