Chapter 51: Grayfia

A/N: I have said this before, Akira is not a good person. He isn't even fully morally grey, more like dark grey.

Deciding against attacking Grayfia(barely) to avoid a political storm that may or may not happen I instead settled on the nastiest glare I could physically muster.

At this point, I am thinking of just uninstalling my doors. Why have the fucking bastards if nobody cares to use them?

"I must ask, are supernatural races incapable of grasping the concept or doors or is it just you that is an invalid?" I saw her visage turn into a slight glare for a split second before she suppressed it.

So she was here on business where she couldn't let her emotions interfere? I don't trust it. But regardless the moment she shows killing intent which I am very attuned to I will shadow swap the fuck out of here, enter ID Create. Camp out for a day. Call Azazel, strike a big ass deal in exchange for his protection and then drown them in so much political bullshit for trying to kill Azazel's business partner and maybe protege that they will wish they never stepped out of hell.

I know my worth, and now that plot has come kno- not knocking these motherfuckers don't know how to.

Now that the plot has come teleporting into my living room it was time to make some moves. I can't hide from the plot for my entire life. I am not quite delusional enough to think that the plotline won't be fucked without my direct interference.

"I apologize for barging in Akira-sama. I have come here to apologize for my actions."

"You mean invading my house and nearly killing me? Did you think some words can make up for that? If so you can fuck right back to the underworld and keep doing your fetish maid cosplay somewhere else."

She did a maid's bow. Which signified to me that this was strictly for business and not an actual apology.

"I am truly apologetic for what happened. We were already stressed from prior negotiations and the discussions of Rias's marriage. I got a little too emotional, Rias is like a sister to me and I just want to see her happy."

I was completely unphased. Yes, she was genuine but the apology wasn't. Even if it was you could not pay me to accept that bullshit.

"So? Why are you really here? I am certain the maid of satan could be bothered to apologize to a mere human am I right?"

"...Yes, I am here as the maid of Lord Satan Sirzech's and the maid of the Gremory family. I really am here to make up for my actions against you Akira-sama." How cute, she is even referring to me as sama to soothe my pride.

"And how do you plan to do that?"

There is... very little to make me willing to cooperate with Shitzach and the Milf Maid. Though... My eyes very briefly went up to her incredible large breasts.

Grayfia was probably the hottest woman I have ever seen without the personal bias I have against her. She hits so many criteria, Milf, Maid, Mommy Milkers, big ass.