Chapter 73: 10 Consecutive Draw

---[ Rias PoV | 3rd Person ]---

Rias started rousing from her sleep. But for some reason, she did not feel like waking up at all. She felt way too comfortable.

Her eyes were starting to lull closed before she noticed some things. Like the fact that she was being cuddled by someone.

But... who?

It felt really warm and comfortable. She felt safe, it even felt like some butterflies were flying in her stomach.

She also noticed that she was naked, that was normal she slept naked after all. And so was the mysterious cuddler. What.

She pried her eyelids that felt like lead open. And what she saw left her speechless.

'Oh, six pack...'

She was staring at a very muscular chest and some very muscular yet soft enough arms wrapping around her. And then she who those body parts belonged to.

"Akira...?" Her voice was groggy but her mind was starting to wake up. But once she properly recognized him her face was dusted with pink.

She stared at the morning face of Akira who just woke up. His snow-white hair was dishevelled and sky-like blue beautiful eyes stared back at her as he wore a small smile.

"Good morning beautiful."

Rias.exe has crashed.

Now it all clicked, the soreness in her lower body, naked in bed with stupid sexy Akira and his stupid sexy muscular body.

Suddenly, she felt mortified when she remembered how she literally jumped Akira's bones and ripped off her own clothes and his.

And how much... how much she... and him... and that...

"Nhhhhhhh!"

Unable to face the humiliation she hugged Akira tighter before burying her face in his chest. She did not know how to even face him.

This was fine, she could just stay in his warm chiselled marble-like chest for the rest of her life. No need to face him. None.

She got too excited when she saw how brutally and hard he took down Riser for her. Fighting tooth and nail for her against the man that would for sure ruin her early life.

And when she saw his stupidly handsome and sexy self standing over Riser's body while their victory and freedom was declared that repressed lust from their last encounter mixed with the manic elation to create a new level of disaster.

She could still vehemently recall how she literally tore off her own clothes like a Yokai in heat before literally jumping Akira's bones. The humiliation made her feel like she was burning from the inside out.