Chapter 15: Cursed Forest

"U-um you are Gojo Akira-kun from Kuoh Academy aren't you?"

And now it clicked.

It was this bitch.

Fucking Raynare. I guess without Issei's dumbass your attention falls onto me huh? This fucking crow decided to make me her target. This could be a problem.

____________________________________________

[Raynare - Lv. 52 (Affection - -20)]

Race: Fallen Angel

Title: Cadre Fanatic

Vit: 110

End: 92

Str: 120

Agi: 145

Int: 82

Wis: 142

Cha: 114

Luc: 8

A below-average arrogant fallen angel with high levels of devotion to the cadre and a lust for power and those who possess it.

Opinion of you: Disgust

____________________________________________

Quickly looking over her status I couldn't help but return her level of affection. She is the one that wants to kill me for the possibility of me having a sacred gear and she is the one that is disgusted here?

Choke on my dick Raynare.

"Yep that's me, what's up?"

"Um... well, are seeing anyone at the moment?"

"Not particularly."

"I'm so glad! Then u-um would you mind going out with me?"

There it is. The acting is fine but the scenario is so unbelievable that it gets ruined. Since a fight now would be disadvantageous and I am weaker than her the wise move is to accept the date.

"I appreciate the sentiment but why me? I don't think I have met you before have I?" When the words left my mouth she acted very shy and looked down.

"I've always seen you pass by here and... well... I knew you were my... P-please. Please go out with me!" Goddam, how can she spout that bullshit straight to my face without even cringing a little? Even I am impressed.

"Well, you are pretty cute so I dont mind getting to know you better."

[-5 affection with Raynare]

Awww, don't worry booboo the displeasure is all mine. You are already less than dogshit in my eyes since you are trying to kill me.

Tomorrow, by the end of the date it will most likely end with my foot going so far down her throat that she will be considered equipment. I will make sure of it.

...

After that, we arranged the time and place we would meet tomorrow as it was weekend. Honestly, it was pretty fun seeing her act like an innocent girl when you know who she is.

I also got a quest for the date. Quite a luxurious one apparently as this one was the first quest I have ever seen with optional objectives.

____________________________________________

[Quest: Dangerous x Date]

You have got quite the dangerous date on your hands. Now that the Fallen Angel Raynare got her eyes on you, it is up to you to survive this dangerous date.