Chapter 27: Post-Nut Clarity

Waking up with a beautiful girl in my arms felt surreal. But it was definitely a feeling I could get used to.

Currently, I was having the biggest post-nut clarity of my existence.

I just felt more. Whole.

Felt I Aika's cute little snores as her naked lithe frame clung onto mine. Last night I might have gone a little overboard by going five times in a row. But she started it.

She passed out after 3. But goddam was she kinky. As much as I would like to I couldn't stay like this forever so being careful not to wake her up I slipped out of bed and took a shower while thinking.

I currently feel like I am in a zen state. Like I had just comprehended the meaning of this world. It felt like all of that pent-up frustration, anger, and childish indignation inside me had been quelled. And now I was left to think.

I was too obsessed, I didn't even think about most of the things I could do. I was blinded, panicked, anxious, and most of all, too hasty. I acted like I was constantly being chased by a nonexistent boogeyman.

Do I still want power above anything else? Definitely. But I realize that there are things beyond that in this world. What is life if you just focus on power and nothing else? Making it the sole focus in your life will just deprive your life of all meaning.

What I experienced was the most enjoyable thing I had done in my life and I want to taste it more. After that is how the world I am in operates.

If Issei was able to become obscenely strong with just an obsession with breasts, one can only guess that sex could also do the same. before I might've complained and groaned about boob world or something but right now I was just grateful and amused.

Speaking of powering up with sex, the system must be giving me rewards for reaching milestones for a reason. Speaking of.

[You have reached 100 affection with Aika Kiryuu]

[You have acquired the perk: Date Scouter]

[Date Scouter]

-When using observe on a target you can see their likes and dislikes.

A frankly rather good perk that should allow me to gain affection with others better. Thankfully I didn't get her penis-size scouter, that would've been rather useless.

Now that I think about it, I could use that to inflict emotional damage.

Imagine you are fighting for your life and your opponent suddenly says your exact penis measurements out loud and calls your penis small. Honestly, that perk would be worth it for only that reason.

I also seemed to have completed the quest and even accomplished a hidden objective.

_____________________________

[ Quest Complete: Devious Date ]

You have asked Aika the Glasses Pervert to go on a date with you which she has accepted. End this deviously devilish date with a bang.

Condition: Have sex with Aika Kiryuu in 24 hours

Reward: 15 Cha, [Random Perk]

Hidden Condition: Reach 100 affection with Aika

Reward: [Skill: Massage], +10 Cha

_____________________________

The random perk I got was certainly something though. Honestly it was a pretty fun one. Maybe even a useful one but that remains to be seen.