Chapter 26: Devious x Date(+18)

I would be lying if I said I wasn't even the tiniest smidge of nervous about this date.

Aika clearly liked me and to be honest. Currently out of all of the girls I know currently I favor Aika the most due to how laid back interacting with her is. I don't really have to cleverly manipulate our conversations to curve them to my benefit or anything. Neither do I have to put on too complicated of a mask.

Of course, she accepted. After all, she has a big crush on me. But I don't really know what to do. I guess I will try to have as much fun as possible as she shows me around town? I have never had a date in my real life.

And the singular date I did have in this one nearly ended with me dead.

_____________________________

[ New Quest: Devious Date ]

You have asked Aika the Glasses Pervert to go on a date with you which she has accepted. End this deviously devilish date with a bang.

Condition: Have sex with Aika Kiryuu in 24 hours

Reward: 15 Cha, [Random Perk]

_____________________________

Alright, that won't be too hard as I am fairly certain Aika will be the one trying to get me into her bed during this date.

Seriously that girl is thirsty. I saw her staring at my crotch intently during classes and conversations multiple times. She is like Issei if he was a girl and infinitely more interesting and tolerable. For perspective, I should be around 9 - 10 inches hard thanks to my vitality.

Well, the honestly good perk Aika gave me should give me a good leverage on this date.

[You have reached 50 affection with Aika Kiryuu]

[You have acquired the perk: Lecher]

[Lecher]

-Affections losses reduced and gains increased from perverted actions

I knew that there was no possible end to this date other than me blowing Aika's back out. I was quite pent up with the repeated teasings I had experienced since I had been booted into this world.

Anyway after I asked her to the date she readily accepted but asked me to go ahead as she had something to do or something. And I, deciding that I could at least try a bit for the date wore my loose long-sleeved black shirt and tan pants with white sneakers and one of my other sunglasses.

Satisfied with my appearance I went out to wait for Aika. She arrived some minutes after me. She was dressed in a cute white camisole with a short cyan skirt, black stockings, brown boots I could see the straps of a black bra from the camisole too. And lastly, she had a cyan choker on her neck.

Seeing me Aika's eyes lit up as she suddenly darted into my personal space and started inspecting me all around. She looked quite smug even as she sported a light blush. It looked quite funny to me as she was an entire foot shorter than me and gave a good glance of her black lace bra.

"Ohh~ you really went all out huh Akira-kun? You look like a model or a prince. What brought this on? You usually look very... gloomy in school. I just thought you would throw in a hoodie or something."

"Oi, don't look at me like I am some miracle. I just don't dress up because I can't be bothered to. Though you look good too." I said with mock indignation. I know how to dress myself, well more like steal from my originals wardrobe but it counts.

"Ooh, thanks. Soo, why did you... ask me on a date?" Aika asked with a meek voice as she looked away. She is the kind with a high attack stat but low defense it seems.