Chapter 69: Jobbing

I stood behind Riser, or more accurately teleported there in the nick of time to intercept the killing blow. Of course, I could have teleported far earlier but I chose to make a cinematic entrance.

Now that we were both face to face after I avoided his backhand it was time to get this show finally started. I already cast [Basic - Protection from Fire] giving me a 30% damage reduction from fire attacks for 5 minutes. With my ring disguised as an ordinary ring and my mastery, I can maintain maximum enhancement for 10 minutes easily.

As he was staring staring me down he suddenly sneered.

"Pah! You aren't even worthy to face me. Yubelluna, knock him down off his high horse." He told the woman floating in the sky behind him, Yubelluna was a voluptuous woman with long, wavy purple hair and very large breasts on league with Akeno she wore a corset and a blue dress that revealed her breasts and legs with a cut on the side of the dress, I could even see her lacy purple panties from here.

What a shame.

Smiling she raised her staff toward, I could see the demonic power gathering in slow motion. I shook my head, I really disliked her hurting attractive women. It is such a shame.

That I have to stomp you down.

"Sorry dear, you will have to wait your turn." I raised my hand toward. I out-leveled her by 50. People that out-level me by 50 fear me.

"{ { Fall. } }"

The moment those words were uttered the look in Yubelluna's eyes changed to that of fear and both Rias and Riser's eyes widened. Because in mere moments it was as if the hand of god himself struck Yubelluna from the sky. Sending her crashing into the ground at subsonic speeds.

*Crash!*

"{Riser-sama's Queen has been retired.}"

"You were saying?"

"You will regret that mage!" Riser said as he lunged at Akira but.

'He is slower than Toji.'

Predicting his path Akira leaned back just enough to dodge Riser's fist before raising his leg and kicking Riser in the face. Rearing his leg back he activated an iron fist before planting a front kick on the stunned Riser's stomach, sending him back.

Without stopping I raised my hand.

"Ice Bolt!" Riser's eyes were focused on my hand as he prepared to intercept the spell but-

*BAM!*

Instead, a pair of giant skeletal hands burst out of the ground and hit Riser like he was a fly before clasping tightly as several bone spears burst out of the ground right after and stabbed through the gaps between the fingers.