Chapter 64: Cursed Spirit Creation

My dick and balls hurt.

They hurt.

The kind of pain you have after emptying too many rounds in a short time frame. Turns out going for 10 rounds straight was a bad idea. Who would have thought?

RCT can heal most injuries but my flesh still feels spongy and bruised. But I hold no regrets, except for maybe not investing enough in endurance. But goddam am I having the epitome of post-nut clarity.

After our... session was over, I let Grayfia go back home early much to her surprise even handing her dress and stocking and whatnot back to her except the panties of course which made her reluctantly thank me and gave me a bit of affection and obedience with her.

Speaking of affection and obedience. Grayfia is at -30 affection and 46 obedience. Soon I would get the obedience reward which is nice.

There are 2 days left before the duel of the Fates.

In that timeframe, I needed to get myself in shape before that big fight. Because with my current stats, it would be a struggle to defeat Riser. Not impossible mind you, I have defeated Toji with less stats and he was a trillion times scarier.

Before this fight, I want to at least finish the necromancer class and get 2 more new classes. After all, Riser is still the boss of the first season, one which I am significantly disadvantaged against.

Whelp, looks like I am sleeping in the dungeons tonight.

Leaving a notice for my dear maids I used ID Create to enter Necropolis, but instead of summoning my army I instead decided to cruise alone. Building an army is good and all but all of that experience being shared was not something I was particularly a fan of.

Welcoming the familiar scenery I took a deep breath, taking in all of the undeath smog. In the distance, I already saw my challengers.

...

You know, there are a lot of tactics you can employ without armies than armies. For example, I do not have to worry in the slightest about a burning sea just evaporating half of my army due to a misfire. And boy is burning sea effective against undead.

Nagash learned that first-hand when he was hit by me switching places with a wight while holding a fully charged burning sea. Turns out undead a quite vulnerable when you are roleplaying as a pyromaniac throwing out fireballs and firewalls.

It did not take more than a single army for me to reach level 200 thanks to both Superbia and the fact that I don't have my exp diluted. I had finally finished the Necromancer class, as expected which opened a lot of different classes.

[Flesh Crafter] [Hemomancer] [Medium] [Reaper]

But still, I felt the two distinct points inside of "me". Can I do better than that? This is my system after all, what I am capable of is only limited by myself.