Chapter 56: Training x Time

Normally if it were up to Rias we would be hiking up a mountain to get to this place. But I don't think some hiking would do anything to prepare you against a goddam Phenex so I had her scrap that idea and instead had her teleport us there.

From the entrance, I saw a GIANT lakeside mansion. I must have misremembered or did not care much when watching the anime but it was certainly huge. I kinda wanted a place like this now but that wasn't a priority right now.

I already gave precise orders to Mittelt to have her care for Asia and hopefully not burn my house to the ground while I was away or something.

Of course, I would return to my house at night to handle some business but that was for later. Now that everyone was gathered in place since Rias was trusting me with all of this as she let the reigns to me I clapped my hands and gathered everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone! Get settled in your rooms and meet me in the courtyard in 10 minutes, be fast." The members of her peerage looked at me strangely but once Rias urged them on they moved to their rooms I moved to the courtyard and waited for them and they arrived.

In front of me stood Akeno, Koneko, Kiba and Rias all wearing tracksuits except for Koneko who wore more revealing gym clothes. As for me? I wore my usual long-sleeved loose black shirt and white pants and sunglasses.

Before anyone said anything Akeno spoke first.

"Excuse Akira-kun why did you want us to gather here? Isn't Buchou(Club President in Japanese and Rias' nickname) supposed to decide these things?" Akeno questioned which was reasonable, they did not know me well after all. Rias also nodded as I did not really explain anything to anyone but she did not object.

"Well, that's because I am the one that's going to training you all for this week." Hearing my words Akeno's eyes widened.

"But Akira-kun, last time I remember weren't you barely able to match Kiba last time? Even if your are undead are strong, while I am not trying to doubt your capabilities can you truly help us train?" I will forgive her for her were words since they weren't meant to demean me and came from a place of genuine wonder.

"Right, but I have come a long way from back then, but I guess a demonstration is still in order." Under my control, my shadow stretched and grew to a large size before my entire army stepped out.

Their eyes widened as tens of Death Knights and Skeleton Demons stepped out of my shadow gate in militaristic order. They stood in formation behind me with Alpha and Wiz standing left and right of me, Wiz already knew army etiquette to a degree as she served in the demon lords' army before and knew to at least not embarrass either of us.

It made for quite an intimidating sight when over several dozen skeletons that were about as strong as low-end devils stared you down along with a Rook and Bishop stronger than your peerage members.

[ +10 Obedience with Rias Gremory peerage members ]