Chapter 7: Highschool of the DxD

Currently, I was walking to school in the morning. After having slept for barely over an hour I was pretty damn irritated. My frequent eye aches did not help with that.

Due to having been born with what I assume is light hypersensitivity, I have to wear sunglasses like a fucking chump.

I was currently wearing a fully buttoned-up Kuoh Academy uniform without the stupid ass tie. As I was walking I passed by several female students and...

Holy hell, those skirts barely cover anything. All it needs is a slight breeze to show your underwear to the whole wide world.

I approve.

The only things I disapprove of are the overly complicated school outfits. Why does the girl's uniform have a fucking cape?

Anyways to mostly cover up my incredibly unusual eyes and sunglasses I went full hentai protagonist style and made my hair cover most of my upper face. It was mostly messy as I couldn't be bothered to comb it.

I was barely able to be bothered to come to school. Honestly, I would skip it if it didn't put attention on me. All I wanted was to be left alone for now and build up my army and strength.

I had already gone through high school once and I wasn't looking forward to going through it again. At least now I had superhuman intelligence backing me up so it won't be as horrible.

But as I arrived at the school gates I saw her .

It felt quite weird to see someone you thought was just an anime character alive, living, and breathing.

'Sona Sitri' and the girl next to her whose name I don't remember. Hopefully, they dont notice anything off about me. After all, they shouldn't, I am barely leaking barely if any cursed energy from me. Curious I decided to use observe on them.

[ Sona Sitri - LV87 ]

Title: Heiress of the Sitri Family

Race: Pure-Blood Devil

Tier: High

HP: 5,500

MP: 20,600

Vit: 110

End: 48

Str: 54

Agi: 63

Int: 369

Wis: 412

Cha: 210

Lck: 120

Opinion of you: Intrigued.

_______________________________________

Ex

Fuckin

Cuse

Me?

How the fuck are those stats?

What the fuck did she get them?

Who does the devil race even do?

[Race: Pure-Blood Devil]

Beings that originated from the Underworld created by the Original Lucifer using the body of his wife Lilith. They are far more powerful and magically attuned than humans. Capable of flight and all speak but vulnerable to holy and light as well as places and items of worship.

_______________________________________

Stat Modifiers:

1 Vitality = 50HP