Chapter 59: Heartfelt

---{18+ Starts Here}---

As expected Akeno had arrived at his room moments after she finished her meal. She would be lying if she did not feel very excited at this moment. The growing damp spot on her panties showed that very clearly.

Opening the door to his room Akeno headed inside. Unable stop her heavy breathing, she saw a table in the middle of the room with Akira standing next to it, looking as sexy as ever.

Before she could anything however Akira talked.

"Oh great, you are here already. Then let's get started. Wear this." Saying that he tossed something at her and when she saw what it was here eyes widened.

A skimpy white bikini.

"Ara ara~ You are so forward Akira-kun~" Akira simply lifted an amused eyebrow in response, unphased by her teasing.

Although she teased Akeno's heart rate was skyrocketing. For all she teased she was still a maiden at heart after all.

"No silly, it's a massage. Your reward is a massage." Akira actually put effort into this, making his wight's shoplift swimsuits and lotions. It's not a crime if you don't get caught, and besides wights can't be tried in the Japanese judicial system, as they do not possess any forms of identification and are dead.

Taking a moment to change behind the curtains Akeno came out wearing the bikini, it hugged her body tightly, Akeno's legs were closed together to hide her arousal.

But she wasn't able to fully hide it when she laid face down on Akira's table, her legs parted as she laid down, revealing a darker patch on her lower garments.

She shivered in anticipation before Akira leaned down to her ear and whispered to her.

"Wet already? And I haven't even started yet, you naughty girl." Akeno could not help but release a moan as one of Akira's lotioned hands landed on her back.

Akira's hands glided across her back massaging it and drawing out mewls of pleasure from Akeno. Akira instinctively knew where to press down to bring out the desired effect and the skill grew quickly when used in tandem with thought Acceleration.

His hands gradually went lower and lower until they reached her butt at that moment they stopped.

"Ahn~ Why did you stop?" Hearing her Akira grinned and put his hands on her soft and large ass and started kneading it like dough, sometimes even exposing hints of pink from the gap of the swimsuit.

Sensing her arousal suddenly he slipped one finger into her gushing pussy. Akeno let out a scream as she came hard spraying Akira's hand making him glad to have muted this room

Akeno made no noise of protest as Akira's index and middle finger pumped in and out of her bringing her to climax again. The best part was that this action was actually affected by massage.