Chapter 74: Seeing Double

Black Flash.

That is what is on my mind at the moment.

Rias had woken up with a nuclear blush and left as fast as she humanely could without being rude. Without her panties, of course, there is no way I would let those go.

[Rias' Lucky Panties]

A pair of high-quality sheer lace panties worn by Rias.

+ 10% Effective Luck

I let her go since I had quite a lot on my mind at the moment. Most of them are about my current plans at the moment. Now that Riser was done with I had some free time.

But the most important skill I had to train at the moment was [Clone] followed by [Black Flash].

Black Flash was something I obviously had to work on.

[Black Flash LV. 1/100(Passive)]

Triggers when cursed energy is applied within 0.000001th of a second of a physical attack. When activated Black Flash amplifies the damage of the physical blow by 2.5x.

If I managed to train it properly I could increase the window of opportunity and/or improve the power it would be ridiculous. Imagine fighting a level 500 opponent but he hits you with the power of a level 1250(Non-linear scaling so it would be lower than this) opponent.

Also, the perk I got for unlocking it is also insane.

[Awakened]

The power of all Cursed Techniques are boosted by 20%

On the other hand, I have another ridiculous technique I need to use right now.

Sitting down I used the cursed technique engraved onto me. I felt my cursed energy get halved as a mud-like substance was formed before its form turned into an exact replica of my body. And...

"Wow this is weird / Wow this is weird."

It felt like I had just gained another set of limbs, head, arms, torso etc. For a bit, it was disorientating before I split my thoughts into two parallel lines, me #1 and me #2.

Once you get the hang of it it's pretty neat actually. Multitasking at its finest. Now with this, I can dedicate grinding to two me's at once.

And some might think that splitting my maximum CE and health in half to have two bodies is dangerous. But no, actually it's the exact opposite.

Both of us are exactly the same in every way possible. And due to the perk of this technique as long as one of the clones is alive then I am alive. Even if I was shot in the head right now Me #2 would still exist which means I would still exist and the other half of my cursed energy would gradually return to me.