Chapter 78: Dark Wisdom

Alright, I have quite a lot to go through on my to-do list. But first I put my blindfold on that my workers made. Pitch black completely opaque and enchanted with Chameleon to make it even harder to see through. Yet even with that, my vision was several times better than the average man.

Ahhh, the voes of being too strong.

Anyway, I should start expanding my army even further. Because my necromancy has received a tremendous upgrade.

This was thanks to me finally mastering my cursed technique.

_________________________________

[ {Create Undead} (Mastered) ]

Cost: 500CE

-Turn a corpse into your undead servant. The type of undead you can raise depends on multiple factors such as the race, level, and condition of the corpse. The amount of undead that can be maintained at once is equal to your Intelligence.

[Cursed Technique Extension: Raise Undead Lv. 1/100]

Cost: Varies

-You can raise the corpse of a once-alive creature as an undead servant. The raised undead keep a portion of their former strength and retain their previous form. Raised undead do not retain their memories and do not possess intelligence and are raised as zombified versions of their race.

[Cursed Technique Extension: Grave Buster (Mastered)]

Cost: 500CE

-Summons several skeletal appendages and spikes that burst out of the ground and grab onto the target. The strength of the appendages depends on intelligence. The appendages can persist for up to 5 minutes before disappearing.

[ Extension Technique: Corpse Explosion Lv. 93/100]

Cost: 4,650CE

-You can target any corpse in your range and detonate them, dealing massive amounts of damage depending on the corpse. Deals 30% Fire 30% Necrotic 30% Plague and 10% Blunt damage. Explosions have a chance to inflict withering, disease, and plague.

[ Extension Technique: Shadow Swap Lv. 76/100]

Cost: 750CE

Cool down: 1 Minute

-You can swap places with any of your undead, dead or alive as long as you are both within range of your shadow storage.

_________________________________

And with that came the next thing.

My Necromancy had finally evolved into Adept.

Which meant this quest was completed at long last and I would finally figure out what the so-called "Last Spell" of my grimoire was. I brought out the grimoire once more and I was faced with the notification.

____________________________

[Quest: Proof of the Necromancer](Complete)